Author's Note

Wedding Planner

Hi there. I'm sure you have read the news regarding Jessica. Honestly, it didn't affect me much because I'm so used to having my idols leaving their group that I think it sort of numbed me. Including Jessica, this will be the fourth time I have to deal with this kind of . I'm also pretty immune to the dating rumours and confirmation of relationships from SNSD.

But this is different. Articles have been going around saying Jessi is getting married in May 2015 to Tyler Kwon. That is something I can't deal with.

I know it's her life.

I know it's her choice.

I know I'm just a fan.

I know I have no rights to be mad at her.

I know I have no rights to stop her. 

But it's not everyday that articles about your bias/idol getting married is written. Therefore, it might take a while for this to all sink in and for me to settle down. Right now, as I’m typing this, I’m not even in the right state of mind.

Just yesterday I was happily watching videos of the girls and when I woke up today, I was greeted by Jessica’s post on Weibo. I sincerely hoped she was hacked but it all became a reality when articles started coming up. 

I never once had any doubt about soshibond but after reading articles, comments and tweets, I’m really starting to doubt it. I’m sorry.

After much thought, I'm sorry to say but I will be taking a break from writing for a while.

The second part to Wedding Planner should be up by tomorrow or end of this week.

Unknowingly Living With My Boss will be put on hiatus or be taken down.

I’m unsure of how to continue Daycare because it has a lot of soshibond and OT9.

I am so sorry to disappoint you. I am so thankful for your support be it by subscribing, leaving comments or upvoting. I really am thankful and grateful to have you readers.

Please give me some time to heal. I hope you understand. We’ll go through this together.

To Jessi, who probably won’t read this. Thank you for being the best thing that has happened in my life. I still remember when I was 15; I hated you the most, well Girls’ Generation in general. But somehow, things changed and you became my favourite girl. It’s sad how we never met. It’s sad how you never knew of my existence. But please live well. Live your life to the fullest. And please, don’t ever run no matter how late you are.