two

SHE'S GONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

he held the cigar in between his fingers, smoke filling the room as his eyes staring out the calm night, it's dark cuz moon decided to hide it's light and not even a single spark from the stars could be seen. wind always blowing hard these past days sweep up the large white curtains in every corner.

"master, i heard rumors about missing women at the other side of the town, they got suspicious if the villain was the same person. you should be more carefull" he chukled to hear the words came out from the person beside him. the masked girl hiding in the shadow as always.

"you know it's not only some rumors Ciel, they were talking about me! that means i am famous!"

"in this town the gouvernment has set the rule to forbid women from going outside at dark"

"then i should meet my lover at day light, you know my girlfriend probably waiting for me, and i should meet them no matter what, right?" his eyes fixed on the white mask on his left.

"of course master" she bow.

soon his eyes brighten up from the answer, showing pure happiness along with the smile spread on his face.

"take that off" she complied his words and took off her mask. head hung lower avoiding his gaze.

"i've seen your face, no need to hide your ugly face if there's no one beside me" he turned his gaze to the outside again smoking his forgotten cigar.

"if only you don't have that scar, i am sure you will sleep beside my other princesses, too bad that scar make you ugly in my eyes"

"i'm sorry master" she put on her mask again only make him scoffed to her act.

"no matter how hard you try to hide it from me, you will never have a place beside my princesses" she bow again before hiding even more in to the darkness.

he laugh, laugh at her as he stand up and walk to the window facing the yard of his sleeping princesses, cigar thrown somewhere before his hands holding on to the window frame. his loud laugh died down only to follow by his tears flowing out from his eyes.

"i miss you princess"

 

another night for him to finally get a hold of his love in his embrace, in a room on the bed, still as dark as ever with the figure staring from the corner shadowing herself from the light.

"i love you so much princess"

the woman beneath him could only moan to answer him not able to say a word when her sane is lost in his every move. bed cracking, the white comforter that fell from it's place to show the lovers bare to the world and to the eyes of the white mask. Ciel, she rooted to her place not even make a single move and could only staring at the two in front of her eyes.

"Jiyong ah! more please!!"

"your wish is my command princess"

she scream his name from the pleasure she got as her fingers clawing on his back leaving red mark all over it.

hands fisted, eyes couldn't stay clear to the sight as tears fall out from it's socket. but no, she couldn't move, a slave doesn't have the right to move without their master's words.

"don't leave me princess" he whispered to her ear loud enough to be heard by Ciel.

"no i wouldn't! oh my god Ji i'm- mmmm!!"

"not even for yor fiance" her head shooked left to right as she bite her own lips from screaming pleasure like a , but her mind has lost it's sanity, she only want a thing right now.

he kiss her hard when both of them see the light together, his hands lay beside her head caressing her hair lovingly as eyes staring deep in to each other iris searching for sincerity but tears forming on his eyes and fall to her cheeks.

"promise me, you'll never leave"

she giggled to his cheesy words in her ears.

"i promise Ji" that words brought smile to his face as tears flowing out finally.

"i love you princess, do you?" their lips met.

"i love you too" the kiss was long enough to distract her eyes from a silver thing in his grip, he pulled it out from under the pillow as the kiss still working it's pleasure on their every touch.

soon, the pool of red  spread out on the white sheets under them. his nose keep smelling her fragrance as his hands holding her body close to him, it's getting colder and colder by the second.

"mmmmmhh.... i love you princess, i love you"

 

eyes piercing on to the pair of eyes in the dark in front of him, a cigar on his lips, standing in his dark blue pants. her eyes couldn't be seen but he's sure that his eyes are staring at the pair of dark brown iris. blood covered him, trailling his scluptured body down to his pants, absorbed by the fabric.

"you know what to do, i'll be upstair in my room sleeping. don't wake me up if it's not important" she bowed to him.

"yes master" Ciel's voice was small as if she whispered to him.

then he left the room leaving the cold body on the bed and the dark figure who is approaching the princess of his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter