three

SHE'S GONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: actually i'm not really sure to put descriptions or not because the stories could be left up to readers views, but then i'm aware that i'm not a good writer who could pass the message nicely and there probably confusing words or scenes that i'm failed to deliver, so here i am finally posting the descriptions. for the mistakes and the flaws i hope u guys would understand, english is not my first language, there would be missed types that i did not aware. thank you for the feedbacks i hope u will enjoy my othe stories. for this said the story was, the end.

 

 

DESCRIPTION

may this pain meet it's end: it's about their pain loving each other but couldn't be with one another because of his mad obbsession. i love you princess: he "loves" those girls, litereally falls for their beauty, obsessed. he killed them so the girls wouldn't leave him for another man or any reason to have them stay close to him behind his castle. may madness stay to calm the souls: only Ciel said those words both for herself and her master. madness for her to keep insane and helping him so she could stay beside him. madness for him to keep killing women so he could fullfill his sick need. means the maddness there so they could keep going and living. Gdragon gave Ciel the white mask for her to cover her face so she could not be scared for facing another human.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter