one

SHE'S GONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she's gone

 

a cigar held between two fingers, smoke filling the air in the room. the eyes of the holder staring blankly into space without a blink, cold full of sinister. sometimes a smirk formed on his lips, sometimes curved downward. he sat on the old luxury chair in this dark room.

beside him sitting a woman on the floor, her body rested on the side of the chair. nicely dressed in strapless-pale-green-flowing dress reaching her foot, hair curled in a way beautifully framed her small pretty face.

"mmmh....aaaaahh..." he moaned as he held a grip of her hair to his nose and smell the fragrance.

but despite how beautiful the woman right now, she was motionless with crimson red blood spreading on her stomach down to the floor beneath her.

he cuped her face in his right hand and kissed her lips, his eyes staring trough her's deep n lovingly.

"i love you" tears falling from his eyes, lips shivering from the lost of his love but then followed by a smirk as eyes darkening by the second , the next thing is his laugh echoing in the dark cold room. he left the body laying on the ground with cigar still in between his fingers.

 

G Dragon, cold blooded man who has crazy obsession for pretty women, courting them at least once a week, show them love and all but then he left them cold laying lifelessly cuz he stole their heart beat. nobody knows the reason behind his act.

he is a handsome man with dark black hair, smooth pale skin and petite body than most of men. loved by any women who laid their eyes on him. attracting any female by his bright eyes, inviting smile and y voice. not to forget the sculpted body inside those suit. no women would ever reject his over to 'play' with him.

he is easily fallen in love, easily attracted to beautiful women and would try his best to make them his. his love was sincer, pure and deep but too deep that often he would scared them to death, literally. his women are his obsession but he is too obsessed that caused him scared of losing them. so for him to make sure that his women would never leave him and only for him, he took their heart beat. his women 'his love' he said, are only his and nobody would take his love from him.

 

tonight is no different, he walk his lady inside his castle to the living room with that innocent bright smile plastered on his face, sometimes shy from her whispered on his ears, sometimes blushing from the touch she gave.

"Jiyong ah, is this your house? why it feels so eerie? i'm a little scared actualy"

"don't be, lady" his hands reaching the curl of her long hair slightly touching her bare shoulder down to her curve covered by the dress. his eyes fixed on her's staring deeply showing how he desire her and let her believe in him.

"i'm here so don't be scared, i'm with you"

not long after that, groan and moan could be heard. the white dress long forgotten by the owner, thrown behind the luxury long chair along with his attire.

 

long irregular deep breath could be heard, eyes staring to the sight at the front, a shadow unmoved plainly standing there at the corner of the room hiding from any light from the moon outside. only a faint of white mask could be seen at the dark room, no voice came out to give any clue to the busy couple in front of it.

G Dragon/Jiyong who his lovers called lifted his head just to meet eyes with the dark figure in front of him. his body still working on his lover but his eyes not leaving the figure who it's breath become short and unstable. he is sure the figure's eyes are staring back at him. slowly his lips forming a short smirk cuz soon it's follow by his and her load groan and moan as he put his face deep on his lover neck. both of them breating heavily, bodies still attached to each other, her hands holding him closer, his nose breathing her fragrance on her neck deeply as he lay on top of her. he smile to the words she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter