Beat someone to the draw.

Like Magnets.

Nam Gyu Soo groaned to himself. “Why of all days did the car have to break down today and why of all days, did I have to let all of the workers off on the same day?” He groaned to himself as he tried calling his PA. He grunted when he could not reach his PA. He stepped out of the car and straightened his suit. He locked his car and began to walk – trying to find the nearest workshop.

His pace quickened when he realized a few men were trailing behind him and Gyu Soo started cursing in his mind. ‘Of all days, Nam Gyu Soo – of all days!’ He mentally beat himself up and was about to break in to a run when one of the men tackled him to the ground. Gyu Soo groaned when he fell to the cold, wet and muddy pavement – bruising his cheek and staining his brand new suit. Before he even had time to adjust to what was happening he was forcefully turned around and his eyes widened when he saw a knife pointed at him. He felt his heart thudding hard against his chest and he gulped, trying to swallow the fear that threatened to crawl out of his mouth.

“We got lucky tonight,” One of the men slurred. “Isn’t this the man that keeps on appearing on the news? The one with that stupid son who likes partying and banging s,”

Gyu Soo felt angered at the insult. “Do not insult my son,” He growled, not letting the men know that deep inside he was scared beyond words. Gyu Soo was caught off guard when one of the men slammed his foot on his stomach, making him groan in pain. “W-what do you want from me?” He asked as he moaned in pain. The man stepped on his stomach harder.

“What we want?” The man asked and laughed maliciously. He leaned down and grazed the tip of the knife on his cheek – drawing blood slowly. Gyu Soo’s breathing quickened as he felt the drop of the blood. The man leaned back and the knife and Gyu Soo felt his stomach churning ‘is this how I am going to end?’

He closed his eyes when the man that spoke first brought his fist down on his face. Blood spurted out from his nose and Gyu Soo groaned and coughed. The pain was too much for him. The man was about to bring his fist back down again when he groaned in pain as he fell sideways. Gyu Soo opened his eyes as all of them looked at the attacker. His eyes widen slightly when he saw a girl holding a piece of cabbage in her hand.

“YAH! STEP AWAY OR I WILL THROW THIS!”

The girl shouted and the men began laughing, ignoring Gyu Soo who was on the floor, writhing in pain. ‘What is this girl trying to do?’ He thought to himself as he slowly raised his body – he coughed a few times when everything throbbed in pain.

“A cabbage,” the men laughed. “What are you going to do to us with that cabbage? Kill us with it?” The man holding the knife said and the girl narrowed her eyes and nodded her head.

“Oh, I will.” She stated as she stepped closer. The men looked at each other and smirked before running towards the girl. She smirked. “You fell for the trap,” She muttered as she threw the cabbage on the men’s legs and laughed when they tripped over it. She walked over to where they laid on the floor, groaning from the pain and laid her foot on the cabbage. She kicked the man with her free foot. “Look, if I ing see you, messing around the neighbor, this will happen to you,” She growled as she stepped harder on the cabbage with her heels and the cabbage broke from its perfect circle. The men cowered in fear and she kicked the remaining cabbage away. “Drunken fools,” She spat at them and stepped on their chest, pressing hard as she crossed over them. “That’s for making me ruin two perfect cabbages,” She growled and rushed over to where Gyu Soo was leaning against. “Ajussi, are you alright?” She asked and Gyu Soo nodded his head, groaning slightly.

“You’re certainly not, come on, let me help you, my house is just a block away,” she stated and threw his arm on her shoulder and pulled him up. “Come on,” She gave him a small smile and turned her head to glare at the man who had fallen asleep after being hit by her  first cabbage. “Drunken fools,” She shook her head.


Sorry for not updating this sooner! I've started my exams recently and I've (in total) 10 papers to sit for this month and the next. I've sat for one a few days ago and I've nine more to go - so please be patient with me and my lack of updates!

CREDITS FOR THE WONDERFUL POSTER GOES TO SAMANTHA OF VERSAHTYLE. It's so pretty, isn't it? I really like it! :B