Beat your brains out.

Like Magnets.

“Please accept this as a token of my gratitude,” Nam Gyu Soo-ajussi said as he held out his credit card. Your eyes widen as you stare at him, not knowing what to do. You felt your youngest brother, Jihoon elbowing you. You stared at him, asking him silently why he did that and you could feel the rest of your brothers pointing at Nam Gyu Soo-ajussi.

“Err… Gyu Soo-ajussi, I’m not so sure about this,” You frowned and Gyu Soo straightened his body. He took one of your hands and placed the credit card on your hand. You looked at the rectangle object on your hand and looked back at Gyu Soo-ajussi.

“Please just accept that – it’s the least I can do to repay you and your family,” He stated as he looked at himself. He had been patched up by your brothers and you had saved his life. “I am indebted to you forever,” He was about to bow when you stopped him. He looked at you, in confusion.

“I have a proposition,” You told him and he stared at you.  “Instead of giving this to me, why don’t you let me work for you,” You asked him and he stared at your outstretched hand for a minute before nodding his head and taking back his card.

“Since I owe you my life, I will accept that,” He stated and smiled. You were somewhat freaked out by Gyu Soo-ajussi's sudden smile. “But the pay cannot be negotiate – you must take what I offer you,” He stated and took out a business card. “This is the main office’s address, whenever you are free, please drop by and we can then discuss about what you will be doing,” He explained as he handed his card to you. You took the card and stared at it for a minute before nodding your head. The two of you exchanged a few more words as the lot of you waited for Nam Gyu Soo-ajussi’s driver.

“Thank you for everything,” Gyu Soo ajussi said. He turned to look at you. “Don’t forget to drop by whenever you are free,” He stated and you nodded your head. He gave you a small smile and waved a little to your brothers who were behind you and excused himself.

-

“So nuna, what are you going to do about this?” Jihoon asked as he pointed to the card with one of his chopsticks. You shrugged your shoulders and picked it up.

“I think you should totally go to his office tomorrow, nuna,” Kyung threw his two cents in. “You have been complaining about not being able to find the right job to support all of us,” He stated and you averted your gaze from the card.

“True but…” you sighed and shook your head.

“This can be solved if you would let us find a job so we can help you pay for everything,” Jiho piped up as he shoved a piece of grilled meat in his mouth. You glared at him and he cowered slightly.

“How many times have I told you? I don’t want all of you ending up like me – not having a good education,” You told them sternly. Jiho pouted and nodded his head. “It’s not that I don’t appreciate you boys wanting to help me but education is far more important right now, so please just leave everything else to me.” You placed the card beside your plate, constantly reminding yourself to go to his office tomorrow.

“Or you can ask for help from hyung,” Kyung said and you shook your head. “Why won’t you?”

You shook your head once more. “Why should I? I can handle everything,” You told him stubbornly. “End of discussion, now eat before I shove everything in your mouth,” You narrowed your eyes at him and he laughed sheepishly as he started eating.

“Nuna, you need to have girl friends!” Jihoon roared jokingly. “You are becoming too much like a guy now~ why don’t you find a boyfriend?” He asked cheekily and you blushed slightly before bonking his head.

“Shut up, Jihoon or Toto is going down the drain!” You threatened his prized possession and his eyes widen before shutting his mouth. You looked at Jiho who was looking at you in amusement. “Do you have anything to add, Jiho?” You asked him sweetly and he immediately shook his head.

“You are crazy, nuna.” He muttered under his breath and you rolled your eyes at him.

“Add that to the list.”


Sorry for not updating this! Hopefully all of you are still interested in the story. I am really sorry for the lack of updates! But I have four more papers to sit for and I will be done with exams until.... I don't know, university? lol. Anyways, thanks to those who subscribed and commented! I LOVE YOU! HEHE. And to those who haven't, (yes, I am talking about you, ____), do subscribe and comment!