Barrel of laughs.

Like Magnets.

Myungsoo chuckled as he looked at Woohyun who was sprawled on his floor. “Hyung, I think you might want to move from there – you’re blocking the door,” He stated as he walked around his living room, tidying what needs to be tidied. “And why did you choose my apartment this time? It’s usually Sunggyu hyung,” He commented as he stacked his magazines on the table. Woohyun mumbled incoherently and Myungsoo stared at him. “Seriously, hyung, you might want to move your face from the floor so I can hear you.”

Woohyun raised his head, just a tiny bit. “I hate my grandmother,” He muttered before letting his head drop on the floor with a slight thud.

“Sometimes I wonder who is younger – you or Sungjong,” Myungsoo shook his head and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. He walked out of the kitchen, two minutes later, carrying two glasses of orange juice. He placed one beside Woohyun’s head and flopped on the bean bag not far from where Woohyun was sprawled on the floor.

“Besides, my father would automatically know where I am if I go to Sunggyu hyung’s place,” Woohyun said as he lifted his head and slowly sat up, reaching for the orange juice. He started sipping the drink. Myungsoo nodded his head.

“So mind telling me what in the world your grandmother did until you resorted to running away?” He asked and Woohyun sighed as he placed the glass on the floor.

“She tortured me!” He blurted out. “She took me shopping and made me carry her bags! Not only that, she dragged me to this creepy looking deserted town that had an ‘otel’ – yes, ‘otel’! and she dragged me inside and then, and then,”

Myungsoo didn’t even let Woohyun finish his sentence as he burst out in fits of laughter. Woohyun narrowed his eyes and kicked Myungsoo’s leg. “It’s not funny, okay!” Woohyun growled and Myungsoo continued to laugh as he held his stomach.

“Now I know why you never liked having your grandmother around,” Myungsoo said once his laughter died down. “I wonder what will your reaction be when your grandfather comes,” He tilted his head to the side and Woohyun’s eyes widen as he shuddered.

“Goodness, no! Grandfather is three times worse than grandmother and put them together, they will be infinity times worse!” He groaned and sighed. “I hope this is punishment enough for Appa,” He muttered and Myungsoo stared at him.

“When is she going back?” Myungsoo asked and Woohyun shook his head. “You don’t know?” Woohyun nodded his head and Myungsoo sighed. “Does that mean you will be on the leash now that she’s here?” He asked and Woohyun frowned a bit before shaking his head.

“It doesn’t mean that since she’s here, I have to stop hanging out with you guys – it just means that I have to stay under the radar,” Woohyun said and Myungsoo nodded his head as he whipped out his phone and began typing. “What are you up to?”

“Let’s have a get-together with the rest,” Myungsoo smirked. “And do what we do best – party,”

-

“Where is that child of yours, Gyu Soo?”

Gyu Soo looked up from his files and saw his mother sitting in front of him. He shook his head and closed the files. “I don’t know – I thought he was with you,” He said as he leaned back. His mother shook her head.

“That boy is as sneaky as you, don’t be too harsh on him, he’s just trying to find something meaningful in his life,” His mother said as she picked up the frame. “He has Eun Jung’s eyes and smile,” She smiled as she set the frame back on the table. “Everything else came from you,” She chuckled. “You were as naughty as he was at this age,” She shook her head and looked at Gyu Soo who was still staring at her.

“The more I try to brush off the whole shenanigan, he does another one again. We are gaining publicity but for the very wrong reasons,” Gyu Soo frowned and rubbed his temple. “But I’ll try and not to be too harsh on him but after this, one wrong move and I will do something about this,”

His mother nodded her head. “Now, do tell me where the boy disappeared off to?”

Gyu Soo chuckled. “You tortured him too much – he might be with one of his friends,”


I think I have delayed the appearance of our main girl long enough so she's gonna appear in the next chapter! :DDDDD and once again, I didn't read through this so do ignore all the mistakes and what not.

DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
To those who already did, THANK YOU!