First Day of School Part 2

My Best Friend is A Cross-Dresser?

In order to avoid any confusion, Sunha refers to when he is crossdressing and Sungjong refers to himself or as a guy. :)


[Yun's POV]

"How sure are you that Hoya's gay?" I asked and sat beside Sunha. "How sure are you that he's not?" She rebutted. This is going to be hard to find out but for now, I'll just support her all the way. 

She squinted her eyes and crept closer to me. "Don't tell me that you like him too?"

I shook my head rapidly. "No, I don't"

"Good."

The bell rang, signaling that it was lunch time so Sunha and I headed over to the cafeteria to eat our lunches. After all that chaos in the science lab, we're totally hungry. We got a table and sat there and as we were about to open our lunch boxes, we heard stomping from around fifteen meters away. To be specific, the stomping of loud fangirls.

"Kyaaa!" I heard them scream. That must be L with his usual lunchtime cardio of running away from his girl admirers. Wait, no, it was Hoya who was sprinting at full speed toward us and hid under our table. Oh, the nerve. I slapped his face to get offa the table.

"Ow! That hurt." He said while covering his red cheek.

"Don't you know that you're giving an impression of being a ert. I thought you were..." I cut my sentence, realizing how embarrassing it would be if I were to continue any further.

"Were...?" Hoya asked as he panted, still tired from running.

I shifted my head to another direction. "Nevermind." 

Sunha, being the smart person that she is, took advantage of the situation and pulled Hoya in and asked him to join us for lunch. Of course, he said yes. For a guy, Sungjong makes a very attractive girl. Sometimes, he's even more feminine than me.

"Thanks, guys. You know, you two seem to be some of the only sane ones that aren't crazy fangirls." Hoya said as he took a bite of his lunch.

"It's our pleasure." Sunha smiled brightly at him as Hoya sat between us, letting out a sigh of relief. The two immediately started casual talk but I found their topics kinda boring so I just contemplated deeply by myself, staring into space. 

After just completely ignoring Hoya and Sunha's chattering, someone snapped their fingers in front of me and because of my reflex action, I pinned him down not realizing that it was Hoya who just wanted to snap me back to reality.

"Ow!" He groaned slightly as I was on top of him and I feel kinda... weird. We just stared at each other for a few seconds until Sunha shoved me away.

"Hoya, are you alright?" She helped him up while I still stood there, sticking onto the wall and reminiscing what had happened just a few seconds ago. I pressed my hand onto my chest and felt my heart beat, it was beating fast. This can't be... sparks? No, Hoya is Sunha's and I must know that. I gotta rub this feeling away.

"What's wrong with you, Yun?" Sunha scolded but I was still in a rather dazed state. I simply answered, "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, maybe you're just... having a rough day." Hoya said, clinging onto Sunha for balance and she seemed to be enjoying it.

"Uhm, I'll just review for the next subject." I quickly packed my lunch up and went back to my desk. I just made an excuse in order to compose myself. I must confess, when I looked at Hoya, his eyes gazed onto mine and it felt like heaven. But this can't be for I cannot like him. I read my English book in order to forget about this, maybe I'm just going to feel like this for now since I usually don't talk to guys. Yeah, maybe I'm just startled, that's all.

During English class as G.na seonsaeng discussed about some poem that I didn't bother to pay attention to, I couldn't stop thinking of Hoya and the feeling of his face being so close to mine. It's hard to forget about it especially since he's just right there, beside me. 

"Yun, since you're just dazed over there, please tell us the title of the poem that we are discussing." G.na seonsaeng called for my attention and I began to panic inside. I looked around, giving secret signs that I needed help and Hoya quietly told me to pretend to drop my pencil. I did so and he picked it up and handed it to me. "Paradise." He said with a smile as he gestured and handed my pencil back. Our fingers touched.

"Paradise." I replied and it was correct so I was told to sit down again. I felt the hand that touched his and I once again found this difficult to let go. What must I do to stop this feeling?

I carried this burden until I went home and Sungjong noticed that, he didn't dare to confront me until after dinner. He went inside my room and sat beside me on my bed... shirtless.

"How many times to I have to tell you to wear a shirt?!" I complained, covering my eyes from his figure. He held my hands causing me to see him visibly. "Get used to it, we live together now."

"I know that you never EVER review. Did you pin him down on purpose?" He asked as he tilted his head slightly with a hint of threat written all over his face.

I shook my head. "No, it wasn't an accident. I thought that he was a stalker in all honesty."

He squinted his eyes and looked at my face that was as red a a tomato. "Fine, I believe you but you look like you've felt a spark. Is this true?"

"Well..." I bit my lip and and looked away. He hit my back and whined, "Yun~?!" 

I began to fidget and stutter. "D-d-d-on't worry! H-he's yours."

"He better be." He said and went out of my room to sleep.

I seriously gotta get over this little crush on Hoya before it's too late.