First Day of School Part 1

My Best Friend is A Cross-Dresser?

[Sungjong's POV]

Damn it! I forgot that today's the first day of school. I got out of my bed and rushed over to Yun's room to wake her up.

"Hey! Wake up!" I nudged her back and forth, hoping that she would at least move an inch. But no, she slapped my face and told me to go away. I slapped her back and yelled at her face to wake up but she just groaned and kicked my gut. Screw this! I don't care anymore, I've had enough. She shouldn't test my patience.

I went to her bathroom to get a bucket of ice cold water and splashed it all over her. "Wake up, would ya?!"

She jolted up and strangled me. "What are you playing at?!"

"I-t's the first... day of school." I said with much difficulty for I couldn't breathe. 

"Damn it!"

And so, we were on panic mode. We haven't even packed our bags yet so we were just stuffing all of our textbooks and school necessities in them. We didn't even eat breakfast anymore and took quick showers and ran as fast as we could to get to the school. On the way, I realized that I forgot to wear my wig from all that commotion. Why does it have to be my wig of all things?

"Your wig! Let's go back for it." Yun noticed.

"I know, just go ahead!" I said as I switched directions and headed back to the house.

[Yun's POV]

At this rate, Sungjong's officially late on his first day of school. But screw him, I'll just focus on getting to school on time before I get detention. I saw the gate slowly closing and I was ten meters away so I sprinted to the gate as fast as I could and was able to pass through by a thread. 

"You've been saved, Yun." The hall monitor, Heechul said.

I got up to the classroom just in time before the homeroom teacher arrived. I wonder who ours would be this year...

A few minutes later, the whole class seated themselves as the homeroom teacher entered. He had a very well-poised posture as well as a gentle face, the true sign of a devoted and responsible teacher.

"Hayyy everyone~! I'm Jo Kwon seonsang and I will be your homeroom and science teacher." He said as he did a diva pose and smiled brightly. Everyone was instantly dumbfounded and our jaws dropped from the shock. 

"It's the first day of school so everyone rejoice!" He added and clapped with enthusiasm. Sadly, the class wasn't so happy that summer is over. "Yay..." We all said and clapped sarcastically and weakly.

"I knew that you'd react that way so I have a little surprise for all of you." Jokwon seonsaeng then told the new student to come in and my, oh my, all of the girls just squealed and giggled in happiness. Yes, he was a total adonis. "Please introduce yourself, -"

Just as when the new guy was about to say his name, Sunha suddenly appeared. "I'M LEE SUNHA AND THIS HOUSE BELIEVES THAT I'M NOT LATE!" 

The whole class laughed at her unique humor. "State your argument." Jokwon seonsaeng who was amused, played along with her joke.

"I overslept and I forgot that today was the first day of school." Sunha said. 

Jokwon seonsaeng giggled. "Your argument is invalid. Please take your seat." 

Sunha then took her seat and the new student introduced himself. "Hello everyone! My name is Hoya and I hope to get along with all of you." 

"Kyaaaaa!" The everyone screamed, except me. I usually don't fall in love at first sight but it looks like Sunha does. She was ogling at him silently and her face was turning red, she's acting pretty well.

"Hoya, go sit over there between Yun and Sunha." Jokwon seonsaeng pointed into the empty seat between us. Hoya walked toward us and took his seat. "Hello~." 

"Hi." I waved calmly with a smile.

"HI!" Sunha, on the other hand, was trying to hard to be cute. I found it a bit awkward.

Class started and the teacher was very enthusiastic while the class was once again, on low energy. Some were yawning and some even fell asleep, I even saw L drooling in his sleep and not caring about the fact that he's known to be the face of the school. Of course, his fangirls wouldn't miss the chance of taking pictures in this rare occasion.

"You girls over there, stop taking pictures of the handsome boy and take your seats." Seonsaeng said and the girls did so, they probably took at least 10 shots each because their cellphones were on flash mode which blinded my eyes.

"Okay class, what better way to start the school year than frog dissection!" Seonsaeng twirled around in happiness as the students cringed their hands.

"WHAAAT?!" A lot of the girls screamed in disgust. I, myself am also disgusted but in a more quiet way. My male classmates were just trying to compose themselves in order to maintain their manliness. I could see Sungyeol with a very brave face but his legs are shaking like hell. But a selected few like Sunha and Hoya were just laughing at their troubled classmates.

Jokwon seonsaeng then got his whistle. "Pair Up!"

When he whistled, it suddenly became like a rodeo. Everyone was maniacally grabbing their partners and of course, I extended my hand, pushed Hoya away and got Sunha's hand. Sorry, Hoya, you'll be partnered with Sungyeol for now.

All of us got our partners and headed over to the lab to disect our frogs. I just stared at it and I would dare touch it, it's kinda terrifying to cut it open. 

"May I remind you that this is for educational purposes. Please be gentle with the frogs." Seonsaeng reminded.

"That's was she said!" Sungyeol teased but Seonsaeng was not amused and gave him a detention slip.

"Sunha, can you end our misery and cut it?" I pleaded.

"Aryt.~" She then got a knife and cut the frog open as she stared at Hoya who was doing the same. I noticed that she was cutting the frog for too long due to her fantasies but what I didn't notice was that the frog was still alive so with it's body, opened with its organs showing, jumped on my face and made a bloody mess on it. I stood there, petrified.

"Sunha, take Yun to the clinic immediately." Jokwon seonsaeng commanded and she carried me over to the clinic. I must say, for a thin figure, she was very strong.

When we got to the clinic, I was cleaned up by the nurse and luckily, I was able to unpetrify myself. Although I'm still traumatized.

"What's wrong with you? Why do you keep on staring at Hoya?" I asked Sunha.

"It's simple, I like him." She replied.

"So you're... gay?" 

"Well, technically, I'm biual." She said with all honesty.

I shouldn't be surprised since he crossdresses and all but still, this is insanity! 


This video kinda gave me the idea of the frog dissection part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8DfoCKMowE

Also, Hoya has finally appeared~! >:]