Sleepover at Hoya's

My Best Friend is A Cross-Dresser?

[Yun's POV]

"And... Tell me why we're here again?" Sunha asked as we both stared at the colossal mansion before us. 

"Well, Hoya wanted to celebrate our marathon experience with a sleepover." I replied.

He looked at me blankly and poked my shoulder. "You just wanna see him."

"Well, yeeeah.~" I bashfully replied with a bright smile. 

He glanced at the mansion once more. "Damn, he's rich."

When we went inside the mansion, Hoya greeted us happily. He's looking as handsome as ever although I feel a bit intimidated to find out that he's... Rich.

Sunha wandered around, fascinated by the lavish furniture of the mansion. "Where's Sungyeol and L?"

"They're on their way here. Better be prepared for an over exaggerated entrance." Hoya cautioned.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and confetti popped all over the place accompanied by Sungyeol's loud screaming. "PARTAY TIME!!!" They've arrived. 

"..." We were all dumbfounded by the expected hyper entrance.

"Sungyeol, I think you're overexcited again." L whispered to Sungyeol and slowly walked over to greet us. 

"So, what do we do now?" Sunha asked.

"Let's play a game~!" Sungyeol jumped in excitement. "And I know just how to choose one." He got a dart and a big piece of paper filled with names of game suggestions. 

"Just throw a dart and we'll stick with whichever game it lands on." Sungyeol said as he taped the paper to the wall. Wait, there's something fishy here...

I slowly raised my hand. "There seems to be a problem here..."

"And what is that?" Sungyeol questioned.

"All of them say '7 Minutes in Heaven'"

Sunha was flabbergasted. "That twit planned everything."

Sungyeol threw the dart. "Yay! 7 Minutes in Heaven!" As if we had a choice.

The game's pretty simple. We get a random closet and a bottle to spin. One person spins the bottle and whoever the bottle points to, will become his or her partner. They will be staying inside the closet for seven minutes and they can do whatever they want there. Since we're five, L decided to step out and be the time recorder. 

Sungyeol looked around. "Okay, who starts first?" 

"Not me. Nuh-uh." Sunha refusingly shook her head with her arms crossed. 

"Me neither." Hoya agreed.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Fine." I spinned the empty soda bottle, secretly hoping that it would point to Hoya. The bottle slowly came to a stop and it pointed at... Sunha.

"Wait, wait! You guys can't be partners." L halted us before we entered the closet.

"Why not?!" Sunha exclaimed in impatience.

"Cause you're both girls. Yun, spin the bottle again." L commanded and we did so. In the end, the bottle pointed at... Me but the electric fan nearby moved it a bit so I'm with Hoya now. I'm starting to regret my wish for I'm becoming extremely nervous. I mean, Me and Hoya in  a closet... Alone... For seven minutes. I don't know how to feel about that. 

"Alright! Hoya and Yun, seven minutes starts now!" L signaled that our seven minutes had already started and closed the door with a slight cackle. It gave me the chills. I kept my distance with Hoya, sticking to the farthest corner of the closet which was around a ruler away from him. Actually, that was just a guess since it's completely dark I couldn't see him. I began to tremble a bit, the dark kinda scares me.

"Hoya, where are you?" I fiddled my fingers around to check where he was but all I could feel was... soft skin. His hand slowly held mine. "Those were my lips, Yun." 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!? How embarrassing. "I'm sorry!" I bowed but hit my head against a shelf. "Ow..."

He patted my head gently, trying to lessen the pain. "Are you alright?" 

I couldn't help but shed a small tear unwillingly due to the pain. I hate it when I show a weaker side to me, I don't want the people around to be overly dominant. "Damn it." I hissed.

I felt his thumb wiping my tear away. "Don't be afraid to cry sometimes, it can help."

"I prefer not to, I don't wanna appear weak." 

"You're strong without a doubt, Yun. But if you really can't take it, I'm always here."

"Thanks, Hoya." 

"So, how are your shoulders? I jumped on you during the high jump..."

"Oh, they're fine now." He replied.

"Are you sure? Prove it to me." I dared and he got my hands and placed it on his shoulders. "See, it doesn't hurt." The closet suddenly shook and I heard L sarcastically saying, "Oops! I'm so sorry, my hands are shaky~!" Screw him. Wait, where am I? I seem to be lying on something.

"Uhm, Yun..." I heard Hoya speak from above. I then realized that I landed on his chest. Can this game be more awkward?

"I'm so sorry!" I got up as he used his hand to block my head from being hit again. 

"And.. TIME'S UP!" L abruptly opened the closet. Luckily, Hoya and I were sitting down normally by that time. 

"It's our turn next." Sungyeol said happily with Sunha glaring beside him.

[Sungjong's POV]

Sungyeol better not do anything to me. I felt his fingers slightly touching mine and due to second nature, a stuck myself to the wall as far away as I could. "Don't touch me." I said threateningly. "Wherever you are..."

I felt him him hold my hand with one of his and covered my mouth with the other. "Shh..." Damn, what is he doing?! He then uncovered my mouth and a small light bulb flickered. He was right in front of me, around a few inches and it was too close for comfort. "Get away from me!" I kicked him slightly just so that he could keep his distance. 

"Relax. I'm just gonna check on your wounds." Holding my hand, he let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "Good, they're healing." 

"Hey, thanks for saving me in the marathon." I said.

He patted my shoulder. "No prob. It's not like I'll let myself hurt you again."

"Again?" I tried to remember an instance when he did so. 

"Remember when you hit your head onto the flag pole...?" His face began to sink just thinking about it so I changed the topic. "Hey, I've been thinking..."

"Hmm?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Since I wouldn't have won the marathon because of you, I'll share the shopping prize with you."

"It's a date then." He confirmed.

"No."

"It's a date.~" He said playfully.

"Whatever." I replied. There was no use in arguing with him. "You twit." I jokingly hit his arm but instead of laughing back, he scrunched up in pain. "Agh!"

"Sungyeol..?" I began to worry about him for once. There was a bruise on his arm on the spot where I hit it. 

"Don't worry about me." He said as he patted my head.

"That's what every guy says and it only makes me even more worried."

He slightly laughed. "Then worry about me! Be guilty of what you have done!" 

"What can make me less guilty of this?" 

"A hug, perhaps?" He said until the door opened.

"TIME'S UP!" L said with very wrong timing as he opened the closet.

"It's getting late, let's all get to bed." Hoya said.

"Wow, Papa Hoya's in the house!" Sungyeol teased.

"You're both grounded, my sons." Hoya played along and pushed L and Sungyeol to the bathroom to wash up.

---

After washing up and everything, Yun and I stayed in the guest room while the other two stayed in Hoya's room. Of course, Hoya made sure that we had separate beds. 

I hugged my white teddy bear and went to sleep. "Goodnight, Yun."

Yun rose up from her bed. "That's it?"

"What do you mean by 'That's it?' I'm sleepy." 

"How'd it go with you and Sungyeol?" She asked with much curiosity as she hastily sat beside my lying figure.

"Hey, didn't you forget that I'm a guy? Hoya will kill you if he sees this."

"Nah, I'm not doing anything. SO PLEASE TELLMETELLMETELLME!" Man, she's more hyperactive than usual.

"If I put it simply, will you shut up?" 

"Yeap, yeap!" She nodded like a cute puppy wagging its tail. 

"I'm sharing my shopping prize with him and he claims that it's a date." I simply said and hugged my teddy bear tighter.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" She screamed and jumped up and down in enthusiasm. I slapped my teddy bear across her face. "Shh! The guys are just in the next room."

"Haha! You're not a guy!" She teased.

"I so am!" I retorted.

"What kind of guy sleeps with a white stuffed teddy bear?" 

"... A manly man." 

"FAIL." 

"Whatever. How about you and Hoya? What happened?" I asked in suspicion.

"Err.. uhmm...." 

"You're fidgeting." I smirked. "Did something happen?" I added as I raised my eyebrow.

"I just..."

"You just...?"

"I fell on him."

"That's it?"

"I accidentally touched his lips, okay!" 

"Dayum.... How'd it feel?" I leaned in closer in curiosity.

"Better than yours, that's for sure." 

"Heyyyy." I whined. "I'm not cooking for you tommorrow." I snuggled my teddy bear and we both went to sleep.

---

[Sungyeol's POV]

It's time to go to bed but I really just can't sleep! Hoya's loud rap music is really disturbing us. He's just lucky that L is a heavy sleeper that won't wake up unless you slap a piece of salami onto his face. 

"Hoya, can you please turn that thing off?" 

"Sorry, I'll turn it off." He switched the loud stereo off and I nudged his shoulder. "What?" He groaned.

"Hey, How'd it go with you and Yun?"

He rolled away from my direction. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Aw, c'mon.~" I forced.

"Well, we just talked about stuff." He said lazily. Obviously, something awesome happened but I guess he'll just keep it to himself. "Anyways, what happened with you and Sunha? The closet was rocking back and forth."

"Err.. right. Don't get me wrong, nothing happened. But I got myself a date!"

He suddenly woke up. "WHAT?!" 

"Yeah, I got a date."

"Congrats, man. Since when did you like her?"

"It gradually developed as time passed by. I just hid it well so that she wouldn't feel so pressured or bothered."

"Wow, I never thought that you'd have a mature side to you." 

I shrugged. "Well, I have my moments." 

And so, we all slept soundly that night even though L was kicking me the whole time.