oo3

Till' The Day I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just In case any of you are confused: 

Kris’ step brother: Suho 

The friends that Suho brought along: Xiumin and Lay

Kris’ friends: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Sehun, Luhan, Taemin, Chen, Tao

-- 

Sehun awoke to the birds chirping loudly in the trees and the blaring sun seeping through the material of the tent, but that didn’t bother him at all. Nothing could bother him at this moment, as he felt an familiar warmth comforting his body. He looked down and saw the owner of the warmth. Luhan. 

Sehun loved the rare moments when he got to wake up with Luhan in his arms because it's when Luhan looked the most peaceful - truly peaceful. Sehun loved to see this because he knew that Luhan was fine, he was safe. Nothing would harm him in his dreams - there was no bullying, no teasing, and most importantly, no Kris.

Sehun guessed it was about 11am, and he knew he wasn’t the only one awake, as he could here the playful arguments of the other boys just outside their tent. 

He knew that he should start getting ready for the day but he also knew that if he moved he would wake Luhan up and he just didn't have the heart to do that - not while Luhan looked so cute and peaceful. 

Looking at Luhan’s relaxed demeanour made Sehun himself relaxed, and he could feel himself drifting back into his own dreamland. 

--

Luhan awoke to the feeling of Sehun pulling him closer and wrapping his arms around Luhan’s waist, but Luhan wasn’t complaining. He loved this side of Sehun.

Luhan pulled back from Sehun just enough so he could steal a few glances at Sehun’s sleeping face. Just as Luhan's eyes made contact with Sehun’s face, Sehun's eyes slowly opened, automatically flickering down to check on Luhan, and a slow smile spread across his face as he saw Luhan was awake.  

“Morning Lu,” Sehun whispered, not wanting to be too loud as they had just woke up.

“mmphm.” was Luhan’s reply as he turned around to bury his face in his pillow.

Sehun laughed, “What’s wrong Lu?” 

This was unusual behaviour from Luhan, as he was usually a pretty morning person, but Sehun didn’t worry too much because he could tell when something was wrong with Luhan, and he didn’t see any of those sings on Luhan’s face. 

“Nothingggg,” Yawned Luhan, as he turned back onto his back so that he could stretch. 

Cute. 

“Well Lu, its about noon already, and all the other boys are up and about, so I think its about time for us to get up and ready for the day too. I saw a nice breakfast café a little while away, in walking distance too. They might even have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter