oo4

Till' The Day I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day, after most of the boys had recovered from the huge breakfast that they had scoffed, they all decided to go swimming in the lake. 

“Lu! Come here, let me put sun cream on you! You need to be protected” Sehun yelled, as he saw Luhan sat away from the other boys, directly in the sun. 

Luhan turned back and Sehun almost squealed out loud - the afternoon sun casting a warm glow on Luhan’s face, reflecting off of his bright pearly smile, making him look even cuter - if that was possible. 

Luhan slowly got up and walked over to Sehun, the smile never once leaving his face. 

“Turn around Lu, i’ll start with your back.” 

Luhan did as he was told, and turned to face the lake. As he felt Sehun rubbing the cream across his already hot back, he couldn’t help but wonder why Sehun even liked him. He was childish, annoying, young, and like Kris said, he was awkward. Sehun wasn’t any of those things. Sehun was strong, manly, protective and an overall nice person to be with. Luhan could understand why Kris didn’t like him. 

“Done Lu, turn back to face me- What’s wrong? Are you okay? Lu baby..” Sehun asked frantically, concerned as he had never seen this look on Luhan’s face before.

However, noticing that Sehun had seen his face, and not wanting him to worry, Luhan put on his biggest smile, “I’m fine Sehunnie, the sun was just in my eyes.” 

Sehun, trusting Luhan, just let the topic go. He may have been a bit more stubborn if Luhan’s smile hadn’t turned his insides to goo.

After Sehun had applied an appropriate amount - although Luhan disagreed, “Sehun! I look like a ghost! This is too much!” - Luhan returned the favour to Sehun, who wasn’t too happy when it was him who looked like a ghost. 

“Guys look what I brought!” Yelled Kai, holding up an inflatable beach ball and hitting it in the air to Taemin, who was already in the water.

This caught all the boys attention, minus Luhan, and they all went to join in, complaining about the coldness of the water - although they got over it pretty fast. 

“Let’s split into teams and play a game,” Suggested Kris.

“Yeah! We could play like... Volleyball, but in the water, and minus the net!” Tao said, agreeing with idea of playing a game.

Kris, obviously taking it upon himself to declare himself as leader, was the one who decided the teams. 

As Suho, Xiumin and Lay has decided to go and find some pretty girls, it left only Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Taemin, Kai, D.O and Chen. 10 of them.

“Well since there’s 10 of us, the teams-” Kris started, but was cut off.

“Well, technically there’s only 9 since Luhan clearly isn’t fit enough to play with us..” was Tao’s snide remark, followed by approval and a high five from Kris.

“Tao, I think you’ll find that just because Luhan doesn’t want to play a game with you, does not mean he is unfit, it simply means that he doesn't want to play.” Sehun retaliated with a blank face, not even bothering to glare as he knew there was no point. 

“Geez, sorry” Tao mumbled, rolling his eyes. 

“Fine, since there's only nine of us,” Kris said, glaring at Sehun, “We can either split into three teams of three and have Luhan keep count, or two teams with four, and one other person keeping count.” 

“Well, personally I think that if it was the former option, it would start getting too complicated for a simple game of water volleyball, so how about the former option?” Chen said matter of factly, and there was nods of approval from the rest of the group.

“Okay then, It’s settled. As group leader, I get to decide the teams. Who want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter