*bonus*

Till' The Day I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This is just a bonus chapter full of scenes from when they were younger - actual plot starts next chapter*

--

(Ages 6 and 9)

"Come on boys, go get showered! Your getting mud everywhere!" Mrs Lu hurried as she ushered the two to the bathroom. Luhan and Sehun had showered together before so it wasn't really a big deal, therefore as soon as they got to the bathroom Sehun stripped himself of his clothes, and then proceeded to help Luhan take his off.

Sehun the shower and set the temperature lower so that it wouldn't scald Luhan's skin, and then got two towels ready for afterwards. "Careful Lu! Don't run or you'll fall!" Sehun warned, catching Luhan by the waist to stop him from running.

"R-ru won't fall!" Luhan protested, but obediently stopped running.

When they were both in the shower there was still an excess amount of space as Luhan was so small, so neither had to struggle to move around. Sehun quickly scrubbed his body and soaped his hair before kneeling down to help Luhan.

Sehun put a good amount of soap onto the rag and gently wiped the mud off of Luhan's small, smooth body. "Turn around Lu, I need to wash your back" Sehun said, motioning for Luhan to turn. When he turned around, Sehun could see that Luhan's back had more mud than anywhere else, so without hesitating, Sehun reached out his hand and started to rub the mud and grime off.

Once Sehun had gotten all the dirt off his back, he moved the rag down to where the smaller boys hips ended, and bottom began. Sehun quickly washed the mud off the bouncy globes, not liking the feeling that he was somehow violating Luhan. He coughed awkwardly and gently patted Luhan's , indicating that he was done.

When Luhan turned back to face him, he looked up at Sehun with an adorable pout on his face, "Hun! I'm hun-" right before Luhan could finish his sentence, a big glob of shampoo dripped from Sehun's un-rinsed hair - straight into Luhan's eye.

Luhan squinted his eyes shut as they teared up, whimpering softly. Seeing tears run down Luhan's adorable, chubby cheeks caused Sehun to panic. "Damn! Sorry Lu!" Sehun exclaimed before directing Luhan to stand under the spraying water. He tilted Luhan's face so the water was shooting straight at it, turning the water pressure down when Luhan starting flinching.

Once Luhan had stopped crying and his eyes had stoped stinging, Sehun turned the water off. Thankfully no permanent damages had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter