oo2

Till' The Day I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I’ve been thinking...” Kris started, urging the other boys to listen.

Kris continued, “Since the summer break is coming up next week, my Step-brother and his friend are going on a road trip... they asked if I wanted to bring some friends along, so what do you guys think? Are you in?” Kris asked, excitement and mischief glowing in his eyes.

They was a sudden burst of energy as all the boys hurried to agree.

“Hell yes!”

“Well... I don’t- ow! Tao! Fine, I’m in too!”

“Duh! Of course we’ll come!”

There was only one person who hesitated – Sehun.

“Can... Luhan come?” He asked, apprehensively.

A round of groans and protests erupted and Sehun was about to decline his invitation when Kris answered him,

“Why do you let him follow you around like a lost puppy? He’s too young and babyish to hang with us, Sehun, you know that.” He told the younger boy harshly.

“Well then I’m not coming. I’m not going to leave him on his own; you know he doesn’t have anyone else. And for the record, he doesn’t follow me around, I tell him to come with me.” Sehun retorted, about to storm off angrily.

“Argh! Fine, he can come! But if he does one thing to annoy me, then I’m leaving him wherever we stop.” Kris sighed in defeat.

Great, just the person he wanted to get rid of for a few weeks.

--

Luhan giggled softly as Sehun fussed,

"Sehun, its summer! I don't need my winter clothes!"

 "Luhan, I know how easily you get cold, and it might rain and-" Sehun argued, rambling on and on. "I at least need some summer clothes though Hunnie" Luhan cut him off, pouting cutely. Sehun started at Luhan's adorable pout and tried to resist reaching out to pinch his pretty little face.

"Fine, but I’m putting some of your sweaters in my suitcase, just in case." Sehun said, as he secretly stuffed Luhan’s penguin onesie in his bag.

Beep beep!

 "Are you ready Lu? Kris is here." Sehun said as he helped Luhan carry his suitcase.

He noted how Luhan visibly shuddered at the name. "Hun! I don’t w-want to go in his car...” Luhan said, hiding behind Sehun's much taller body. Sehun chuckled, "it's ok Lu. He won't do anything to you - I'll be there to protect you." He promised, gently tugging Luhan out from behind him.

They walked down the stairs together, Luhan still hesitating to meet Kris.

“We’re going now Mrs Lu!” Sehun yelled to Luhan mother, who was preparing food for the trip. Mrs Lu rushed out of the kitchen and crushed Luhan into a tight hug.

“You be careful my baby! Sehun! You better take care of him!” Mrs Lu warned, refusing to let go of Luhan.

Mrs Lu had always been way too protective of Luhan. Sehun guessed it was because he was so small and innocent, and she didn’t want the world to change that. Not to mention he had never gone anywhere far without her before.

When Sehun had asked Mrs Lu if Luhan could come with him, Luhan had been ecstatic.

Mrs Lu however, was frantic. Her mind swirled with what ifs. She didn’t want her only child, her little baby boy, to go venturing out into the world, where anyone could hurt the sweet child.

After a lot of convincing and reassuring that he would take care of Luhan, Sehun eventually managed to convinced Mrs Lu to let Luhan come, under the condition that Luhan calls her every day.

“M-mom... You’re suffocating me...” Luhan whimpered, trying his best to pry her arms off.

“Remember, you-“

“I know Umma. Ring you every day, I know.” Luhan sighed; he just wanted to go already, in case Kris got mad at him before the road trip even started. Or before he started crying – he knew he was going to miss him mother loads.

Mrs. Lu gave Sehun the bag of snacks and watched them walk towards the front gate.Her baby boy was growing up and if she was to be honest; she didn’t like it. She knew how harsh the world could be to people like Luhan.

“I Love you my baby!” Mrs. Lu shouted as the boys neared Kris’ car.

“I love you too Umma!” He yelled, tears beginning to fill his eyes.

“Don’t cry Lu, it’s going to be fun! I’ll make sure you have loads of fun!” He promised as he gently wiped Luhan’s tears.

“For God’s sake, hurry up Luhan! We don’t have all day!” Kris yelled out of the window of the car, rolling his eyes dramatically.

“Don’t worry Lu, he’s always grumpy,” Sehun assured as he put his and Luhan’s suitcase in the boot of the car. He got in the back of the car and pulled Luhan in next to him, making sure that he did his seatbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter