2 in 1

nice to meet you!!!

Liz----"Dara Dara"

"Liz Liz"

"Oh cammon,stop annoying around."

"You are the first one who annoyed me"

"Ok I am sorry. Don't know that your 2 little so called 'ANGELS' are having a race"

"A race?"

"Yes, and they are fighting for your heart! How sweet it is! and it is like the song of Miley Cyrus, but I'll just revised it so,                          

                       "Who owns your heart is it GD or is it Top"    

"Let us go in the race track"

        While GD and Top are racing, Dara is very nervous who will own her heart. Well, whoever is he, she hopes that, that guy will love her FOREVER as in FOREVER and will never hurt her feelings AGAIN.

   Finally, the race is finally over and the winner is TOP!!!

Dara, suddenly burst her happiness out because as we all know Dara love Top so much as what she said, 'I love him more than anything else.' Top run to Dara and hugged her tightly.

 

      On the next day, there is a festival in school,Top is waiting for Dara as Dara appeared. Top was shocked for Dara's 'improvement' as he called it. Dara became cooler and prettier and more punky

Dara-----"Hey Top"

Top------"Ha-------a------a------i  Da-----ra!!"

"So now I AM ALREADY COOL. Are you going to stop hurting my heart?"

"Yes of course!"

"But is it alright if I will keep my prayerfulnes?

"Yes!"

"So now, I am already a 2 IN 1 type of girl. A cool girl and a prayerful girl, so are you going to want for more?"

"Of course no!"

"Let us go now my darling:)))!!!!"

--------While GD and her previous girl,the girl who was with GD by the time Dara saw the two of them in Gd's room, got married after college and still friends with Dara and Top.

Dara------"Top, I want to start a new life with you. I do not want to go back to the past. Let us move on and start a new, a new me and a new you"

Top------"yeah, me too. I do not want to hurt you anymore, so let us start a new"

Dara-----"Hi! I am Dara, and you are?"

Top----"I am Top!"

"Hi Top nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, Dara!"

-----The Dark days and air became white and free for the moon, sun,and stars are always smiling and the new chapter will always start with a forgiveness.

    And they live happily ever after:))))

T                 h             e                      E       n       d