Excuses

nice to meet you!!!

 Dara went to a sleepover party with the PINKS, on the next day. The PINKS were trying to change Dara into a more grown up and cooler girl. All of them were busy fixing Dara's hair,appearance,clothes and many more, but one thing to be cool enough is that you should have a cool earring/s, well, that is the problem Dara's ear doesn't have any hole for the earring to fit in, so they've tried and tried to insert the earring, then suddenly Dara's ear started to bleed. All of them were shocked, so Dara excused herself and went to the c.r. While Dara is in the c.r., Sarah ,the group leader, started to sing and it goes like this:

       "oh oh oh yeah she is pretty,but a total looser." ---------while grabbing a black short hair wig to pretend that she is Dara.

       "She WAS Top's girl ,but now only a normal girl because

        Top is only mine and no one can get him from me......yeah yeah yeah

         She is not cool and will never be cool.

         So prayerful that ruins our group's reputation that is why she is a total......total

          loner a comple......te  loser........"-------------then Dara closed the door of the c.r. entering the room with an unexplained face

 

Dara asked, "Did you just sang a song about me?"

Sara-----"How did you know that it was you???"

Dara-----"because of the TOP'S GIRL"

Sara ------"yeah,TOP'S GIRL HAHAHAHA! but are you sure it is you? ohhh! What a feeler! Top got tons of girlfriend>>>> duh!!!"

Dara------"At least my feelings were always right and I'm not sad just because Top embarrassed me, at least I became a part of Top's life>>>How about you did you became one of the tons of girlfriend of Top???? me YES!!!"

Sara------"You are not......."

  Then suddenly, May interfered, saying

"Who wants dinner? I have heard that today's dinner is delicious and was really made for friends who treat each other as sisters."

"Yeah, I'm hungry already" -----Penny

"I wanna eat, I wanna eat"--------Liz

 

As the night goes by....... The moon started to say goodbye for the sun is already shining......

     Dara invited her STEPBROTHER to eat with her in the cafe.

On the other hand, Top was in the cafe too with the BLACK HAWKS!!! Top noticed that Dara was eating with another guy, he felt conscious and very very uncomfortable. Top excused himself.

 

Then suddenly, he creep going towards Dara, Dara noticed him and excused herself too. The two of them meet each other behind the bubble gum machine.

Top asked,"Who is he?"

"MY Boyfriend"

"Your what?"

 "My boyfriend, clean your ears"

"I already did"

"Then why are you asking it again"

"Because it is impossible for you tO move on that fast. You know I am sorry for what I've done. It's just a series of matter you know>>>Your to smart to get my point"

Dara said,"SORRY! you'd overcome your fear over your reputation by hurting my feelings and me being embarrassed in front of my friends. How coward you are! Please be sensitive!!!"

"I am sensitive and I know that I am a coward or maybe the most coward boy in the whole world! But I fell in love with you!!! I love you more than my life's value, more than ANYthing."

Dara knew that Top is sincere with whatever he is saying, but of course it is very hard to gain someone's trust if it is already faded.

"I know but I don't know it is very hard for me to trust you again. I don't even know if you are saying those words from your heart or you are just saying those words to remove the guilt that you've felt and us to be friends again."

"Whats the difference? I want to remove the guilt from my heart because I love you and the fact that this guilt  is sincerity for  we are together. I love you Dara!"

"I'll go ahead already.Bye"

"Dara!"

"Bye Top let us just talk on some other time!"