Saturday

7 days
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday

The next revelation about Jongin comes the next day and Sehun is not at all prepared for it.

He glances at the contents of the fridge and decides to do some proper shopping today, because there’s barely enough food left to make a decent breakfast, and they’re all out of rice.

Jongin’s still asleep on the couch so Sehun is as quiet as possible as he puts a skillet on the fire. He hopes Jongin likes bacon and eggs.

He puts on a pot of coffee and sets the table, jotting down a few items on the grocery list taped to the kitchen cupboard while the eggs are cooking. He wonders again if Jongin likes fish. Then he remembers he bought some smoked salmon the week before. It’s unopened and lying hidden on the third shelf of his fridge, behind the yoghurt Joonmyun had bought him months ago. The salmon’s due date was two days ago, so Sehun opens it and sniffs it curiously. It doesn’t smell off, so he peels off a thin strip of fish and stuffs it in his mouth. It doesn’t taste horrible but it’s not great either and Sehun decides it’s not worth the risk of poisoning Jongin and throws it in the trash. He adds ‘salmon’ to the grocery list and checks on the eggs again.

After turning off the heat, he pads into the living room, where Jongin is still dead to the world, lying face-down. Sehun leans over him, his hand ghosting over Jongin’s cheek as he reaches for his shoulder.

Jongin wakes up slowly, turning around with unfocused eyes until his body tenses suddenly. His nostrils flare and he turns his head sideways to where Sehun’s hand is resting on his shoulder. The next thing Sehun knows, the world is flipped on its head as Jongin launches himself off the couch, knocking Sehun off his feet and crouching over him as he noses down the other man’s jaw. Jongin’s pupils are dilated and he’s purring as his lips follow a hot trail up Sehun’s neck, until they reach Sehun’s, barely touching before Jongin pulls back again. Sehun squirms and moans instinctively, feeling incredibly hot under Jongin’s touch and holy is this really happening. Something in the hybrid’s face changes, and his eyes are starting to look normal again. Jongin looks bewildered for a moment, as if he woke up in this position and is trying to process what just happened.

Sehun on the other hand is all too aware of Jongin’s weight in his lap and how his hard-on is pressing into Jongin’s thigh where he’s leaning back on Sehun’s legs. Sehun needs to get Jongin off his lap right away because while his stomach is making somersaults at Jongin trying to kiss him, he does not want to scare him off by creaming his pants just because Jongin is sitting in his lap.

Sehun sits up and decides immediately that was a terrible idea because the movement makes Jongin rock back a little, and it h

Please log in to read the full chapter