The busier life

A piece of Music

  "Oppa! What should we do now?" Cassie asked, doing agayeo to Jeno, ignoring Callum. Jeno's heartbeat started to increase, while Callum is fuming in anger. "Let's unpack our luggauge and come back here again"Jeno smiled sweetly at Cassie. "Yah! I'm your oppa too!" Callum yelled, but Cassie ignored him, he suddenly feel a intense pain in his heart. "I will make sure that you will call me 'oppa' "Callum murmured to himself, clenching his fists.

---Moments later---

  "Yah! Give me back!" When Callum walk to the living room, he saw Cassie playing happily with Jeno. They were so immerse with their own game that they did not know Callum is sitting on the couch, staring at them! Callum can't stand them but, "Yah! Can't you see that I'm here!" Cassie stuck her tongue out at Callum and sat down beside Jeno. "So, let's begin tonight's question. Why and When you started singing and dancing.I, as the eldest will start first ." Jeno said, as he handed Cassie a glass of water, Cassie simply smiled at him. "So, I started singing and dancing only after a shooted a drama as a kiddo while I was 10, so I have been singing and Dancing for 4 years. I loved dancing and singing as it really helps me to realease stress..."

---A few hours later---

  "Ah!!!! It's so late, I have to wake up early for Kpop Inkigayo tomorrow!!!" Cassie screamed. Jeno chuckled at her cuteness while Callum was rubbing his ears."Go sleep now! There is photo shooting and reharsal tomorrow! Night!"Jeno patted her head. Cassie felt like she is eating honey, she really likes the feeling that Jeno gave her. The next morning, Cassie is really sleepy but she have to leave, F(x) is waiting for her. "Haizzz, what were you guys doing last night? Your panda eyes is really visible" Victoria asked, trying to use some powder to cover. "We were chatting last night and I did not realise the time...I'm sleepy~!" Cassie has been yawning for a few time. "Talking about what?"Amber asked, smirking.

  "Unnie!"Cassie was looking at Amber who just , "Omma! Is there any food?" Victoria handed her sandwich and a packet of milk. Cassie texted Jeno that she left for her schedule, but she did not text Callum....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry, a short update only, i have to update my Khuntoria Fanfic too!

Comment and Subscribe! ^^