Conflicted

A piece of Music

Don't you dare take her from me, you bastard... Callum stared menacingly at Jeno and it was easy enough for him. It seemed as though swords could potrude out ((this is so disgusting, just brace yourselves)) and impale themselves straight into the heart of Jeno. Blood will flow steadily out, like a river of red as Jeno bleeds, he bleeds so profusely and his eyes start to turn white. His system starts failing. Death. Jeno, however, had a totally different style of dealing with his potential love rival. He smiled at Callum, I'm not going to take her away. I'm going to snatch her away! "Jerk," Callum muttered, as if he really heard what Jeno was thinking. Fortunately, Cassie had her earphones on and was sitting at the front seat so she could not actually feel the aura given out by the two boys who were of same aged. 

--

Time elasped fast, and they were already at the location where they werre going to film their CF. "Damn, this place is big," Callum looked around at the grand studio, his hands tucked deep inside his pockets. Cassie had already taken off her earphones and chuckled at what Callum said, "The place my unnies brings me too are way bigger than this but you're a rookie... so... no offene Callum." At the front, Jeno was snickering, but in a very charismatic way and Cassie could no help but fall harder for him. Callum blushed, but he hid it with a quick scoff and quickened his pace to go to the elevator. "What.. the. fu--" Callum was cut off his vulgar sentence when Cassie put her finger to his lip. "No vulgarities... but honestly, look how damn small this heck of an elevator is," she said. Jeno was jealous that the first touch she gave to either of them was to Callum, on the lips! He was about to say something, to try to let her go back to his part of the game, when he saw the elevator. It was a size of an average wardrobe, no kidding! It could only fit three people at most, and it was super cramped. The three of them had considered taking the stairs when they remembered that the actual fillming would take place on the 50th story and to be honest, even if you're trained to have awesome lungs in singing you can't possibly reach the 50th story in two minutes. 

"Okay guys, we just gotta squeeze. I'll go in first, since I'm the tallest and largest ((no, he's as skinny as a bamboo; i'm serious))," Callum offered and stepped in, already taking up 1/3 of the space. Jeno went next, but he took up lesser since he was a tiny bit smaller than Callum in terms of both height and size ((damn, he's like a stick)) and lastly, went in Cassie. She only took up a certain amount of the remaining space since she was so small sized ((a needle, a freaking needle)) but even so, once the elevator doors closed they knew it would be kinda freakish. Pressing 50 was difficult, but they managed and eventually, the trio was on their way up for their very first CF. "Never judged a book by its cover," Jeno mumbled but it could be heard evidently since the space was so small. "I know right. The outside looked so grand, but the inside.. urgh," Callum rolled his eyes, agreeing with Jeno for once. "I agree, totally," Cassie simply nodded her head. "Anyways, this lift is taking forever. We're only at the 10th story. Are you guys excited for the world tour?" Jeno asked, trying to instill some conversation topics. "Of course! We're going to Singapore, my homeland!!" Cassie said excitedly and in a heated moment of pure euphoria, she jumped up and down slightly. However, the space was so tiny that when she landed, she landed on Callum's feet and a groan came from him. "OMG sorry!" she apologied and tried to bow, but again, the space issue made it impossible and she ended up head-butting Callum. "Sorry sorry," she blushed heavily.

"It's fine," a smile appeared on Callum's face and he flicked his eyes to see an angry Jeno. Jeno had pure dark black hair and black eyes, very asian looking but he had his own charisma. But at that moment, charisma was gone, charm had dissipated. He was pretty furious at Callum. "Back to the topic," Callum quickly switched the subject, "we're also visiting LA, which is pretty close to Canada where I live at. I mean, its far but not as far as Korea and Singapore." Both Jeno and Cassie nodded, "I see.." They were unaminously speaking, and Jeno couldn't help but feel another wave of triumphant.

--

Two minutes later, the three of them finally ((I know exactly what you're thinking... I"M A PROPHET! Haha! Hahaaa...... not funny. Back to the storyyy)) reached floor 50 and as they stumbled out, sighs of relives could be heard from the young folks. "Welcome!!" A young lady, in her mid twenties greeted them as they tried to gain back all the oxygen they had lost. "Welcome to the studio where CF's are made so real anyone would buy that product," she said chirpily, and motioned for them to follow her. "I'm Syo-Rin by the way, feel free to call me anything you want like S.R or something. Young people now a days are just too cute, they can make up any time of nicknames for their elders," Syo-Rin smiled as she opened the glass door of the entrance. Just by looking at the chirpiness of the lady, the trio knew it would be a good day. "Let's get this party started," Callum grinned, as he rubbed his hands together.

// TBC //

A/N - HEY guys! It's Raine here. Anyways, this is typed at a very late timing so my brain isn't functioning too properly. The random double brackets are my own notes, so yeahh, excuse my craziness. Please subscribe and upvote to this story! Me and the other author-nim ((who has such a long username I can't even remember.. god.)) will try to update everyday :D PLEASEE SUB!

//LOVE EUUU