The busy life

A piece of Music

After the grand party, it is time for F(x) to get busy. Today, it is their comeback, Cassie's debut song. Luckily, there is no objection of Cassie joing F(x) from fans, except Red Velvet.(Red Velvet will still appear in this story). They have a long schedule today:
8-10am practice @SM practice room.
11am-1pm: practice @Mcountdown.
1pm-2pm:Finally rest @waiting room.
2pm-2.30pm:final practice.
2.30pm-3pm: showtime!
3.30pm-4.30pm:A talk with LSM
5pm-7pm:practice for their song
7.30-8.30pm:Cassie is having a CF with Jeno and Callum of Samsung phone which is specially designed for teenager.
Now, they are practicing at the practice room. SuperJunior Eunhyuk, SHINee Taemin,SNSD Hyoyeon and EXO Kai is there also, helping them todpot some mistakes or tell tgen where they need to use more strength. Everytime during different group's dancing practice, the main dancer from each group will be there to help, whereas during the singing practice, each Main vocal from each group will be there. "Cassie, for that part you will need to use lesser strength" Hyoyeon corrected..... While F(X) is practicing here, the SM rookies is at the opposite room. As their training have not started, they were chatting, except for Callum and Jeno. They were stamding outside the practice room, peeking at Cassie. They want to debut earlier, to be able to stand at the same stage as Cassie, they are really working very hard. They wanted to continue to stand there and watch but, their instructor came, upon thinking that they are filing a CF with Cassie, they are really excited.
  Now, F(x) set off to Mcountdown for their   practice. Groups that will be practicong there includes F(x), infinite, Girls Day, Beast, Sistar, Boyfriend, B1A4 and many more. Upon seeing them, Cassie have to bow alot to show respect to her Sumbae. Every group that walked past her will say "Ah, this is the new girl, she's cute. Let's take a Sleca." Cassie of course have to take the selca with her sumbae. During F(x) 's performance, the others are really amused by their dance and high notes, their dance really require alot of strength and there is a mixture of flexibolity, there is alot of high notes and apparantly, all of them have equal high notes to sing, although they have watch their MV, but its different from watching with their own eyes. Their performance clothing is different. Victoria and Luna have the y style, Krystal and Amber have the hip-hop style, while of course, Cassie and Sulli have the cute style. When F(x) went back to the waiting room, Sistar Hyprin dragged Cassie to the room where infinite, Girls Day, Beast, Sistar, Boyfriend, B1A4  with the other members of F(x) following behind them. "Let's have a high notes battle"Hyorin said, but Cassie is afraid that she will lose to her sumbae and disgrace F(x) "But, I'm not that good, why don't you have it with Luna or Krystal unnie?" "We have had a battle before, it's just a friendly one." Hyorin is trying to convince her. Cassie looked at F(x) amd F(x) smiled and nod to their cute maknae. Cassie nod to Hyorin and she started first, "Doh" "reh" "Mi" "Fa" "Soh" "lah" "siii" "doh" "reh". The battle continued, the other groups including F(x) is amused that Cassie won Hyorin! Only Taeyeon had won Hyorin, but others didnt.

  "Omo, Daebak! Are you sure you are really 13?"Hyorin asked in disbelief. Cassie nodded. The other groups just clapped. Of course, F(x) topped the chart on MCountdown and won themselves a trophy. Now, they are rushing back to SME for a meeting with other groups and the SM rookies. When they reach the meeting  room, the other groups and SM rookies have already arrived. Cassie have no choice but to sit between Jeno and Callu as the sits are all occupied, the other members of F(x) sat beside SHINee. "Today, I'm here to announce that there will be SMtown concert a month later. There will be five stops, in order, it will be Korea Seoul, China Beijing, America LA,  Japan Tokyo and Lastly... Singapore!" LSM announced. Cassie is really excited when she heard Singapore, she haven visit her parents and really missed them, "Really?" Cassie asked, standing up, "Sorry, I'm too excited" Cassie's reaction caused all of them to smile, they are a family, they know that Cassie has been missing home badly, the others nodded. Upon watching her reaction, Jeno and Callum really find her cute, when she blushed and sit down, they have the urge to pnch her cheeks.  "And of course we know you really missed your home, you will be a tour guide for us. Right after the next day of the concert, you will bring Super Junior along to the Esplande fora tour, the next day, you will bring SNSD to the Sentosa, the following day you will bring SHINee to USS and then the next day bring EXO to Adventure cove, the SM rookies around Singapore for local food and lastly your own group members to your home and shop around. Are you able to do that?" LSM asked, smiling at Cassie. "Deh!" The others are really excited oo, as they are able to tour around Singapore, especially Jeno and Callum, they are able to go to Cassie's hometown and enjoy themsleves. 

----------------Cassie, Jeno, Callum--------

Now, Cassie, Jeno and Callum are on their way for their CF, they are all in the same car....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will continue from here~

Subscribe and comment!