Wizard AU where one accidentally apparates into the wrong house - Jongtae

Restless

I'm writing some drabbles for from friends on tumblr and I thought I'd post them here too for you guys~

Link to tumblr post: wizard AU where one accidentally apparates into the wrong house

Pairing: Jongtae

[Disclaimer: This is set in the Potter World but is by no means accurate. Enjoy.]

------

Taemin fidgeted in his seat uncomfortably. Today was an important day, and hell he wasn’t ready for it. Professor Choi decided this was the day that everyone would demonstrate their apparating skills to determine their final grade. The task was to apparate from Professor Choi’s classroom to Diagon Alley where Professor Liu would be waiting for them. 

‘This isn’t going to be good. Mum’s going to murder me…’

Last time at midterms, Taemin needed to apparate to the Qudditch Field and he ended up crashing into potions class. Let’s just say that Professor Lee wasn’t the only one angry with him. 

“Lee Taemin!”

Gulping, he slumped in his seat as Jongin elbowed him in the side.

“Get on with it, Tae!” he whispered. Sighing, the young wizard rose from his seat and slowly made his way to the front of the room.

“Okay, Mr. Lee. Whenever you’re ready,” Professor Choi replied, ready to signal Professor Liu.

Taking a deep breath, Taemin squeezed his eyes shut as he swirled his wand. Soon, everything went black and Taemin’s head pulsed with pain as it squeezed and stretch through the atmosphere. He choked from the lack of oxygen and his chest strained under the pressure. Suddenly, light surrounded him and he gasped for air, his body being released from its confinement before crashing to a wooden floor.

Taemin groaned into the floor and stayed still to steady himself. He knew without a doubt that he was in the wrong place, but his head hurt too much to think about it at the moment. Soon, the pulsing stopped and with aching limbs, Taemin slowly rose from the floor. 

“Where am I…?”

The young wizard looked around to find himself in a small quaint cabin. There was few furniture… Just a table and a couch.. a fireplace and a bookshelf… 

and a small strange man crouching down by his face.

“Hello~ You okay?”

“!” Taemin fell backwards in fright. “I-I-I am so sorry, sir! I didn’t mean to intrude on your home, I-”

The man chuckled to himself and stood up, “Don’t worry about it. It’s not everyday I have cute young wizards apparating into my home. Is there something I can help you with? My name is Jonghyun.”

Taemin gulped as he felt his face flush a bright tomato red. He ed up. He ed up bad.