Mine - JongKey

Restless

That's it. Jonghyun was up to his limit. If he heard one more fan yell "minkey", he was going to explode. All month Kibum and Minho had been way too close for his liking and even while it was obvious that it was the company's ordered fanservice, Jonghyun had had enough.

SHINee had just won Triple Crown and there was confetti and chaos everywhere. All of the cameras were suddenly on them; the entire world's eyes were on them: exactly where Jonghyun wanted them to be.

'Perfect.' Jonghyun thought smugly.

He casually stepped up behind the blonde and slipped an arm past his neck, lazily draping it across his chest as the other crept up from under the rapper's arm, connecting his fingers into a back hug. Jonghyun smirked internally as he felt Kibum's small frame tense underneath his hold and saw his hands grip the trophy a bit tighter.

As expected, the fans’ cries became louder and more excited at this action but Jonghyun wasn’t satisfied at that. Not even close. Just as Kibum started to wave shyly at the ever more screeching crowd with a forced smile, Jonghyun rested his head on the younger’s shoulder, lazily making circles on his chest. Kibum’s heel slid back into the elder’s shoe as if to get him to quit, but Jonghyun was having none of it.

Slowly bringing his face off Kibum’s shoulder, he felt the blonde relax a bit and watched his shoulders rise and fall in a slight sigh of relief. Eyeing up the little hairs on Kibum’s neck, Jonghyun leaned in for the finale, aiming to make the boy shiver.

Soon enough, Jonghyun watched as the goosebumps traveled up the younger’s neck with each ghostly breathe he left and chuckled silently to himself with every soft peck placed on his milky white skin.

Even with all this fun, he didn’t dare try to carry out more obvious acts of affection… for out of the corner of his eye, Jinki danced stupidly with Taemin, catching his gaze with a glint of caution. Jonghyun gave a slight raise of his eyebrow as a response and gently placed his head back on Kibum’s shoulder. Minho stood on the other side of the two, glancing quickly at them before returning to his joyous dancing with other idol. The fans’ deafening screams rang throughout the auditorium and Jonghyun could basically feel the eyes of his managers bore into the back of his head.

Hell would definitely be raised later that night, and the elder smirked in satisfaction at the thought.