Stop stealing my f**king hohos - OnKey

Restless

I'm writing some drabbles for from friends on tumblr and I thought I'd post them here too for you guys~

Link to tumblr post: Stop stealing my ing hohos

--------------------

Prompt: "Stop stealing my ing hohos"

Pairing: OnKey

 

“Kim ing Kibum!”

Kibum’s eyes fluttered open as his boyfriend’s voice thundered through the house. The younger yawned as he looked at the TV in front of him and groaned in frustration. He had fallen asleep during the newest “So You Think You Can Dance” episode.

“Dammit it all… I hope Jonghyun recorded it..” he grumbled.

“kIBUM!”

Rolling his eyes, Kibum tipped back his head against the couch and peered down the hallway. “What do you want, Jinki?”

The slamming of a door could be heard before angry footsteps made themselves known to basically the entire apartment complex as Jinki approached. Kibum scrunched his nose, “What got your in a bunch?”

“I swear to Mother Little Debbie that if you go through my dresser and eat an entire box of my ing Ho-Ho’s again, I will wax your asscrack while you sleep, Kibum,” Jinki huffed threateningly.

Kibum did his best to hold back his snickering. He couldn’t deny that HoHo’s were his favorite snack nor could he deny not eating his boyfriend’s “secret” stash hidden in his sock drawer. “You should really start hiding them elsewhere, love,” he smiled and averted his eyes.

Jinki threw up his hands in frustration and groaned pathetically. “I shouldn’t have to! You know they’re mine and it’s bad enough you’re digging through my stuff to find them! For the love of all that is holy, please PLEASE just buy your own!”

“Ho-Ho-holy?” Kibum waggled his eyebrows in attempt to make the elder smile.

Jinki’s face fell and he stared dead into Kibum’s eyes. “Really? That pathetic excuse of a pun isn’t even worth breathing for.”

“I’m sorry,” Kibum grinned, “I’ll try to ho-ho-hold back.”

Jinki groaned, “Oh god, Kibum don’t.”

“But they’re coming to me in a Twinkie of an eye~” Kibum giggled.

Putting his hand to his forehead, Jinki shook his head in despair and slumped to the couch.

“Haha, that was great! It really took the cake!”

“Please.”

“What? You don’t like playing Hostess to my puns?”

“…”

“I thought they were a Ding-Dong good time in all honesty,” he winked.

“I’m done with you. All I wanted was a simple Ho-Ho…” Jinki whined.

Smiling with sympathy, Kibum leaned over the couch and grabbed a box from the floor beside him. Reaching inside the box, Kibum pulled out the last Ho-Ho and handed it over to his pathetic future-diabetic boyfriend. Jinki smiled with tears in his eyes.

“I got you, cupcake ♥”