Chapter 9

I Have Loved (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye Pov:

What are they upto i saw Minhyuk Oppa coming from uncle's room, and he seems nervous lets see what's wrong.  I approach him and he seemed shocked.  He stop, just started blabbering nonstop and i saw him on one of his hand holding a book and the other cigarette.  Do they smoke? Him and Yonghwa! Shinhye! Shinhye!

Minhyuk Oppa called me out my thoughts and saying that he having bad day and going mad...... He walk away still blabbering before i could ask more questions.....  I waited, til he disappear from my vision.. I went to the window that i can see Yonghwa's room on the other side of the house not far though and there i saw them both enjoying their cigarettes..... i see Yonghwa just laying on his bed and puffing.... puffing..... I smile for some reason i thought he looked very cute wearing his white shirt, with tie a little loose though and trouser i think uncle had meeting earlier......Wait! did i just thought that Yonghwa was cute oh come on no... no.... bad thought..... but i need to help them i heard aunty calling Yonghwa and she looks like is going to his room...... End of Pov......

Yonghwa.
- He's here. Minhyuk yelled
You get me kiIIed one day.
Minhyuk!
- Idiot! Do something! Both stood up panicing and trying to get smoke out but was too late Mrs. Jung enter and Minhyuk the smoke before blowing out in front their mom.
Now what wiII we do? Yonghwa asked nervously.
why do you hang these?
I've brought sweetmeats for you.
Keep them there. I'II eat them.
But I'II feed him myseIf mrs. jung approach Minhyuk who was almost dying holding his breath.
Minhyuk, open your mouth.
why is your face swoIIen?
Open your mouth.
- Mother, we were boxing.
why do you keep flghting?
Ok, I'm keeping these here. Eat
them Iater. Otherwise I hit you.
what's burning? Mrs. Jung stop at the door sniffing the air and turn to them looking all nervous.
Is something burning?
- No, mother.
Nothing is burning. Yonghwa said trying to sound calm.
Aunty This is burning. Shinhye entered carrying scented candles. 
Brought it from the room? Shinhye nodded with smile.
Set it there mrs. jung told and sniff again before leaving..... Shinhye turn to them with relief on her face and Yonghwa was suprise by her, so stood frozen with cigarette still on his hand hiding behind his back......
I need this! Minhyuk said finally letting go his breath.
You saved us today!
This cigarette had me..!
You aIso throw it away. Throw
I said throw it away!
He's not throwing it! Turning to shinhye for help and understood him so pick up the ashtray walk towards Yonghwa.
Oppa, cigarette smoking
is injurious to heaIth. Shinhye asked while extending the ashtray Yonghwa, still looking frozen -Yes.
It is injurious to heaIth.  To Minhyuk suprise, Yonghwa unconciously extended his hand with cigarette and put it out and looking the girl infront him with beautiful smile, wearing simple clothes and also looking radiant in her own way so who would say no to her..... 
Great, She asked you
to and you put it off. Minhyuk exclaimed suprisingly
Of course. You have to
do it if you make friends, she smile at him more and left without waiting for him to say something.  And Minhyuk followed leaving, Yonghwa still in awestrucked situation someone shaking him out it.......... (hehehehe)

Yonghwa POV:

Yonghwa move.... move h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter