Chapter 16

I Have Loved (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation of prev. Chapter:

As both them were frozen and lost in their thoughts. "Say something both thought to break this silence " Yonghwa fake cough a little, Shinhye i..... but couldn't continue, Shinhye bend down as she felt pain on her ankle.  Shinhye are okay?   what happen? Nothing just a bit pain, Shinhye responded.  Let me carry to your bed i think your putting to much pressure on your ankle, saying that he lift her bridal style heading to her bed and put her gently on the bed... arranged her pillows so she is confortable. Are okay now? Do you need to take your medicine?

Yes, I'm okay and yes i took painkillers already thank you! Shinhye said with smile even though she was sleepy.  Good! Now sleep i will stay for little while til you fall sleep... with that she close her eyes feeling so tired. Yonghwa sat the chair near her bed and watch her sleep and smile as he saw her pout her lips then smile and thought she might be having good dream and wish he was the one she was dreaming about... within second shook his head with the silly thought, got up, and walk near her one last time and lean down kiss her forehead and whisper goodnight My Shinhye!..

Yonghwa Pov: 

As i left Shinhye room i had to stop to calm myself down, cause my heart beat was rapid and i put my hand on my chest to feel it.  I know what this means and i'm scared, cause I, Yonghwa have fallen for Shinhye and what scares me most is if i confess will i be disappointed to only know that she doesn't feel the same for me and just looks at me as friend.... with this feeling i want to see my Appa who was having a meeting with Mr. Kim. End of Pov.

Come in, Yonghwa.
This is my nephew, Joon.
Hi! - He'II Iearn work with us. Yonghwa noddled as he head to sit next to his father and join the meeting for a while then excuse himself.
Excuse me, Appa and Mr. Kim Yonghwa said...

OH! Yonghwa your going? Mr. Kim asked. Okay,
Let's have the inauguration this Sunday.  Yonghwa: Okay! 

Hi! Yonghwa greeted Suhee who came to get her father to have dinner. 
Hi Yonghwa!  I've organized a party for Saturday. Just friends. You must come, Suhee said as she try to smile sweetly and went with her father before tapping his chest playfully. 

Shinhye:  Yonghwa, She caIIed you for the party why are you taking me aIong?

Yonghwa: Shut up! I won't go without you.
Shinhye:  why?
Yonghwa: what do you mean?
Answer me why? Shinhye ask again, knowing he is getting annoy a little and she is enjoying it. 
Yonghwa: Because......
- Because?
I won't teII! Yonghwa a bit annoy and started the car but still not moving.
Do you know you're Iooking handsome. Trying to cheer him up, it bothers her to see Yonghwa sulking which is cute to see him like that but still. 
I'm very handsome. You know, what mother says about me?
That I Iook dashing when I shave and wear a coat. Shinhye shakes her heard knowing him will not stop til they reach their destination.
Are you getting bored?
- No.
Do you what else mother says?
I have a certain styIe.
Are you getting bored?
- No.
Mother praising me is obvious. ActuaIIy.. There's something in some peopIe.
Am I right? 
-Yes.

​ As they reach the party place, the Kim's mansion was huge but not as huge as the Jung's.  Yonghwa pull up front as they had valets to park.... He glance as Shinhye who was lost for moment... Ready he ask? And don't worry you look beautiful so come on, with that he got out and when to Shinhye side and open her door as the gentlemen he is.  Why do i feel uneasy? Yonghwa thought glancing the girl beside him, looking so gorgeous with her beautiful pink dress that flutters her curves and her hair down with one side pull up and little curls towards the end. Taking deep breath and heading to the entrance as soon they enter they hear the music blooming to hightest level, people mingling, drinking and also dancing in a way like they were in a club.... Suhee saw them and putting fake smile.

Hi Prem. Looking great.  Suhee greeting him with a kiss on the cheek and totally ignoring the girl on his side.... Come! with that she pull Yonghwa with her before he could protest. As he was being drag, he look back to see if Shinhye was following them, but to his suprise she was standing at the same spot and smiling at him which he knew that smile telling him to go on and not to worry.... How can't he not worry. He stop Suhee dragging him and turn back not hearing her call him....pass the crowd and came where Shinhye was, but to his suprise she was gone and look over the crowd but nowhere to find her.....Come on! Yonghwa beside she is grown woman and can take care of herself.  With deep sigh he went with her.....

Shinhye Pov: As she took Yonghwa and ignoring me somehow i have feeling she don't like me.  Well its been like ever since i was little some girls just didn't like me at school i got called so many names since i was a bookwarm...Anyways its been two days since the accident and i got better Thank God, but Yonghwa got more protective of me and worries alot...Though still the same Yonghwa that teases and acts childish i like it it makes him so cute and same time he still handsome and oh he will be always narrassisc prince.....i laugh at my thoughts, cause i dont know what i feel for him i wish i knew.... Anyway its been a while and he didn't come back and here i am at the garden star gazing.....Bang! Bang! what is that as i turn to find the notice and im shock.... endofpov 

what are you doing? Aren't you ashamed?
You have no right to take anyone's Iife to practice shooting.
Got it! Shinhye yells at the guy practice shooting on pigeon.
Miss Shinhye! Suhee comes angry when she heard someone was yelling at her cousin.  
This pigeon is mine. I bought it.  I've trained it.
My brother has aII the right if he wants to shoot it.
who are you to interfere? Give it to me.  As she grab the pigeon from Shinhye.  It start flying around Suhee fighting not to be touch and then flies and lands on Shinhye shoulder... Shinhye smiles and grab the pigeon and pats it and let it fly.  
 

This is the Iimit! Suhee gets angry seeing that and turns Shinhye and starts yelling at her... What
do you think of yourseIf?. Huh!  Listen once and for aII.  Once and for aII, you bIoody......before she continues her insulting.......Angry voice stops her and walks towards them as fast as he can and grab Shinhye hand pull her to his side.
Mind your tongue! Yonghwa says! Trying to control his angry he heard their was a commotion going on near the garden.....With that he came to see whats going on as he was looking for Shinhye he didn't know, but he had feeling he need to go there fast...
Come on. We won't stay here any Ionge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter