Chapter 15

I Have Loved (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone, I'm back yeah i know its been a while since my last but you all know how it is right so Thank You for Patiently waiting.  So enjoy next chapter.....

 

Yonghwa POV

 We had great "Friendly Date" i mean after the Lee brother's left us and i was glad they did.  Why? Because honestly i was jeolous and don't ask me cause i cant tell you why i was jeolous.... Anyways here she is riding side by side with me smiling beautiful with her slow paddling and watching over the crowd..... as she was waving at me and teasing me....and that didn't stop my rapid heart beat for her and so i decide to go faster and push her a little you know for fun...But

Everything happened so fast i didn't know when i yell or jump of my bike but i did and push her to the side to save her from that incoming car that hit the break so hard by the time i open my eyes i was on the other side and i got scared cause Shinhye was laying on the other side unmoving i was frozen and pray hard for what i was thinking and i run fast before i knew i was holding her calling her name and trying to bring her awake..... Shinhye Shinhye please wake up... i shook a little and nothing i look around only people looking at us like we are some actors making movie, seriously people.  

I saw i guy with phone and before i could call for him.... I heard her......Thank you God! i look down to see her looking at me with worry look then i realize she was worry for me, even though she was the one laying unconsicious for a moment she was worry for me. Before she utter another word i embrace her really tight not minding others Thank You God for Bring this Angle to my Life.... I thought......

Yonghwa i can't breath Shinhye said..... OH! i smile before i let our embrace stop only find Shinhye looking down and i saw her blush a little.... Realizing i was actually i mean almost had her in my lap and believe me i didn't want to let her go. I just want to carry her to the hospital.....But NO! stubborn as always refuse to go to  the hospital and carry by me as i know how she is....

I saw shinhye struggle to get up and then a shock look on her face looking down just above her knee it was cut. I was shock too so i move my hand quickly to see if it was bleeding or worse but i stop before i touch where i wanna to touch and our gaze met for a moment and Shinhye realize it and quickly cover up as her skirt went up a little above her knees... i sigh deeply and deep breath inwardly before helping Shinhye up to go to my car she was in pain cause of her ankle, but she still insist on walking........

As i drove back to home i keep glancing at Shinhye who was busy looking out at window and look like lost in her thoughts......What was happening to us i thought and what are you thinking Shinhye i thought.....before reaching home i stop at the pharmacy to buy her few things she might need since she refuse to go to the hospital. Even with this we had little bickering about it and i won.......

Finally home as i park my car i hear our guard greeting me and i glanceat Shinhye already to go out but i stop her she gave me confused lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter