Jealousy

Open Ended (Chanbaek Drabbles)

 

“I think I’m in love with Kyungsoo.”

Baekhyun didn’t look up. “That’s nice.”

“No. Really.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he twirled his pencil between his fingers, not paying much attention to Chanyeol. “Well then that’s not nice.”

Chanyeol frowned. “And why is that?”

“Kyungsoo already has someone he likes.”

“…who?”

Baekhyun looked toward Chanyeol with a smile. “Me.”

A small smile appeared on Chanyeol’s face as he pulled out a chair and sat in it, eyes sparkling as he looked to Baekhyun. “Since when? You and Kyungsoo just make fun of each other all the time.”

“And? All you and Kyungsoo do is argue.”

“But with you two, it’s different,” Chanyeol responded with laughter slightly tinging his voice.

“How is it different?” Baekhyun asked, barely glancing up to see his smug smile from the corner of his eye.

“I think you’re just fighting over me.”

“I think you’re a narcissistic bastard,” Baekhyun replied nonchalantly.

Chanyeol leaned toward Baekhyun. “I’m right though, aren’t I?”

“Of course not. You can’t be. Kyungsoo doesn’t like you.”

Chanyeol recoiled from his position, refusing to point out that Baekhyun didn’t deny his love for him either.

The room filled with the soft sound of Baekhyun’s pencil scratching on paper until he spoke up softly. “What made you think you liked him anyways?”

Chanyeol blinked. “We’ve been friends for a while.”

“As have we. And you and Jongin–”

“But our relationships are different.”

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. “How so?”

“I don’t know,” Chanyeol shrugged, “they just are.”

Baekhyun sighed and glanced away from him. “Well that still doesn’t answer my question.”

“Which one?”

“Why do you like him?” Baekhyun looked back down to his paper. “You never mentioned anything about it before.”

Chanyeol pursed his lips. “I think it’s the height difference.”

“Height difference.”

“You know. Kyungsoo is short.”

“You and I have a height difference too. He’s like a centimeter shorter than me.”

“You’re both short. He’s just shorter.”

“A height difference shouldn’t get you to proclaim your undying love to him.”

“It’s not an undying love,” Chanyeol mumbled as he twiddled his fingers. “It’s just a tiny crush… he’s really cute.”

Baekhyun sighed and set down his pencil as he glanced to Chanyeol. “A tiny crush is making you interrupt my work?”

Chanyeol frowned. “I don’t know what to do!”

“Tell him about it.” A smile quickly slid across his face. “Tell him and get rejected so hard that you run back to me, crying like a child, asking me to comfort you.”

“Okay okay, enough,” Chanyeol grimaced. “If you were just going to tease me about it, I shouldn’t have come here.”

Baekhyun sighed again. “I don’t see what’s so great about Kyungsoo. He’s just… Kyungsoo, after all.”

“I don’t know… he has his charms, I guess.”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “Charms?” he asked as she slowly stood from his seat. “Kyungsoo’s charms?” Baekhyun set his hands on his hips as he slowly walked toward Chanyeol.

Chanyeol blinked and started to stand, but Baekhyun put his hand on his chest and pushed him back into his seat. “What charms does Kyungsoo have that are so much better than mine?” Baekhyun asked as he turned around in front of Chanyeol, slowly running his hands down his sides, accentuating his figure as he swayed his hips and glanced over his shoulder to see Chanyeol’s eyes focused solely on Baekhyun’s , conveniently located directly in front of his face.

Chanyeol’s Adam’s apple bobbed slightly as he attempted to regain his voice to speak, but Baekhyun slowly walked around Chanyeol’s chair, dragging his fingers across the tall man’s neck, where a faint pink blush that matched the tint on his cheeks had appeared, or flicking at his hair before he bent over and breathily whispered against his left ear that stuck out from underneath his dark hair.

“You don’t know charm until you’ve seen me.”

Baekhyun slowly raised one leg and draped it over Chanyeol’s legs as he slowly lowered himself onto Chanyeol’s lap as Chanyeol leaned back in the chair as far as he could. This chair isn’t big enough for both of us, Chanyeol wanted to say to get Baekhyun off of him, but the look in his eyes and the soft touch of his fingers were preventing him from doing that.

The brunette pressed a kiss to Chanyeol’s temple and on left his ear, tugging it downward as he sensually rolled his hips in Chanyeol’s lap, grinding against him in what was probably the iest act that Chanyeol had ever witnessed, Baekhyun would guess, from the pleasured, guttural groan he tried to hide and how his body seemed to relax under his. Baekhyun bit the bottom of his earlobe before slipping his lips away from the ear and panting softly as he leaned his head against Chanyeol’s shoulder, pressing their chests together as he shifted his hips back and forth.

"You don’t know intoxication,” he whispered against Chanyeol’s neck, “until you've breathed me in.”

Baekhyun’s lips latched on to Chanyeol’s neck, on the skin as Chanyeol’s eyes fluttered closed, barely releasing a soft moan as he shifted his hips to match Baekhyun’s slow rhythm, winding his hands around Baekhyun’s back to the warm, soft flesh of his as the small man nibbled on his neck until the faint marks of a forming hickey began to surface.

Admiring his work, Baekhyun swiped his tongue against the mark and slowly pulled his face away from Chanyeol’s skin.

“But tell me, Chanyeol…” Baekhyun moaned as he rolled his hips downward and his chest toward Chanyeol’s, drawing his nose up Chanyeol’s neck before he captured the man’s bottom lips in his own.

He pressed their bodies together, curling his arms around Chanyeol’s back as Chanyeol froze in his embrace, stuck somewhere between wanting to pull him closer and the shock that Byun Baekhyun actually in his lap and he was seriously ing kissing him right now.

Baekhyun’s lips slowly drew away from Chanyeol’s after lingering for a bit too long, and their eyes locked on to each other’s for a second, both clouded with lust and desire, yet crystal clear with their not so innocent intentions.

“…Can Kyungsoo make you crazy like I do?” he whispered breathily as he stood up, a smirk tugging up at the corners of his mouth before he ran his finger across Chanyeol’s soft, tingling lips, and ily walked toward the door, swaying his hips and leaving a speechless Chanyeol in the room.

A loud burst of laughter erupted from one side of the room as the door closed and Chanyeol turned to the man who was slowly stepping out from behind the curtain. “I didn’t expect that to happen,” Kyungsoo shouted, voice muffled by laughter. “This whole jealousy thing worked out better than I thought it would – I told you Baekhyun was too hotheaded to put up with that.”

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo, face still frozen in shock. “He kissed me.”

Kyungsoo nodded approvingly. “He totally wants your up his .”

“It was just a kiss…”

“He pretty much gave you a ing , Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened a little. “He did, didn’t he?” He blinked twice in the midst of Kyungsoo’s laughter. “He totally wants my up his .”

“What are you doing, butthead – chase after him!”

He didn’t need the words repeated before he was out the door in half of a second, screaming his name.

 

A/n: Releasing pent up frustration with Chansoo (it’s all a lie for Baek to notice him *nods enthusiastically*)