Mr. J

Roses

Kwon Jiyong, the most popular student in the YG Academy, their resident Fashion Icon and the President of Student Body. No one would not notice his presence at the academy; with his light pink hair, studded ears and popular lip bite, girls sworn on his feet.

 

Jiyong can have anyone to be his girlfriend in the school, because girls literally throw themselves for him. But there is only one girl that moved his hopeless romantic persona. Sandara Park, or as everyone calls her, Dara.

 

Jiyong and Dara aren’t that much of close friends but both are in the same circle of friends after Bom and TOP got hitched.

 

The group knows Jiyong's secret affection for Dara, and even trying to persuade their leader to confess already. For 3 years, he watch her in sidelines, secretly crushing and admiring her from afar.

 

Not until yesterday, the almighty Kwon Jiyong finally decide to confess his 3 years of undying love for his muse, Sandara Park.

 

And bam! This happen, Dara is looking for blood, just because of simple note and rose. Okay maybe the note and maybe its on the top list of lamest love letter in the history of love letters.

 

Thank God he didn't include his name or Kwon Jiyong will be history with his lame love letter. He didnt actually thought his simple note would be a big deal.

 

And he actually thinks its romantic to leave a penname than his real name. He imagined Dara hugging his letter after she discovered it, even thought of her writing him back, asking him to face her and confess. He will not admit that he also thought of her hugging him after he tell her he was her infamous secret admirer. And that happy ever after like fairy tales ending. Kwon Jiyong is hopeless

 

Oh boy he's reputation will be ruin, his charismatic, chic & smart reputation will be gone once they discover who that idiot left his dumb letter inside their school's popular love hater.

 

"Hyung~" a voice startled his train of thoughts, oh right he's at the cafeteria, having his untouched lunch. He look around to his friends intently looking at him.

 

"What?" he asked, the boys shakes their heads.

 

 

"He lost it" Taeyang commented, taking a spoonful of pasta but still looking at Jiyong.

 

"What?" he asked again

 

"Hyung what are you thinking? At first you're all frowny granpa Jiyong and you suddenly smiles and frowns again." Daesung explained, causing the guilty one to redden in embarassment.

 

"Nothing important" he tried not to sound guilty but his squeaky voice does causing friends laugh at him.

 

"Whatever guys! Lets just finish our meal" brushing them, the boys went back to their meals as Jiyong pokes his food in disinterest. He had the urge to award this scenario as the worst confession made.

 

Jiyong is so damn hopeless