Commotion

Roses

The day didn’t get better causing Dara to have a sour day. The news about the rose and the note she receives spread at the Academy like a fire. As a popular girl she is, Dara’s hate for roses is known to everyone including her own family. So those who like her give chocolates or anything except flowers especially roses.

 

Her brother dropped at her homeroom just to , and was given a hard smack on his arm by a pissed Dara. Chae and Bom tried to cheer her up by changing the topic or complementing her that it’s a good thing to receive such a thing.

 

But Dara thought otherwise, someone is playing tricks on her. Someone is trying to get into her nerves. And hell will break loose once she discovers who that annoying secret admirer of her.

 

On the other side of the room, five guys are huddle up in a circle talking about the new issue about their school’s talented Dara.

 

“You know the ‘J’ name is as lousy as the note itself” Daesung, YG Acamedy’s Glee Club President said. The grins of the other three seniors showed how an epic fail their friend’s note is.
 

“And roses? Seriously bro, that’s like giving a dead corpse to a girl” Taeyang, the powerful Dance Troupe Choreographer added. His bestfriend really outdid the whole confession thing, to the point that the girl who be happy to give his soul to Hades.

 

“From the look on Dara’s face, there will be a World War 4 coming” Seungri, the school’s resident playboy high fived with Daesung as the gloomy face of their leader broaden.

 

“Give the guy a credit, he tried his best” TOP, the famous rapper of the school who rocks the blue hair laughed as he said “but that’s ‘roses are red’ line was too epic” another set of laughter was heard in the group causing some students look at their mini group.

 

“I know, I know. I’m a er for romance and lovey dovey . But at least I got her attention, you guys know Dara never entertain a suitor, maybe getting her interest is the best shot” their lovestruck leader explained.

 

“And by pissing her off is the best shot?” Taeyang counter attack, their leader frowns and tilted his head. Maybe pissing her off is not the best idea, he thought.

 

“Okay! Maybe that’s the dumbest idea, but come on you guys are my friends at least try to support me” Dara’s secret admirer pondered, why is a petite and cute girl is hard to please. Not that he was complaining, he loves challenges, but then again, Dara must be the most complicated girl to pursue.

 

“Hey guys! What are mumbling about?” A voice from outside their circle rang, and Bom’s smiles welcomes.

 

“Not that much babe, just about your BFF” TOP answered opening his arm for Bom to get engulfed into. TOP and Bom have been in an ON and OFF relationship for the past 2 years.

 

“What about Dara?” Bom asked, comfortably sitting on her boyfriend’s lap. Seungri snickers at TOP’s lovely look on Bom.

 

“The note and roses is kind of the talk of the whole student body” Daesung opened the topic again making their leader shudder from such embarrassment.

 

“Oh! The Mr. J” Bom laughs out load, causing the boys to look at their pitiful friend. “Seriously can he be more original. ‘Roses are red’ why even write it on a letter.” She added

 

“Does Dara have any clue who that guy is?” Mr. J himself asked. Maybe it’s not that bad, he thought

 

“I hope she doesn’t Dara will skin that guy alive is she knew” Now that’s interesting, the 4 thought, all taking a glance at their flabbergasted friend.

“It’s not that bad” Mr. J pushed

 

“Oh… That’s very very bad Ji! Dara might hate him to hell” As Bom said. One thing only came to everyone’s mind.

 

Kwon Jiyong is so dead