Love Power

♡ Love is you ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Listen to: Kara- Mamma Mia  Yixing Pov ''It not gonna be normal if in one day you're not create a trouble.'' I said at her. ''Like do I care even you're a president~Don't you dare to disturb my Love attack mission''  yelled her.

 

Pfft~Love attack mission?

 

''The problem is everytime you're doing your love attack mission.You always do a weird thing!!'' I yelled at her. ''Last time Hoseok from the football club complaint at me that you peeping at them and Luhan while they're were changing cloth after football training'' ''After that Sungyeol complaint at me that you're peeping Luhan in the toilet'' ''That can be considered as ual harrasment,you know?'' I yelled at her furiously. ''That what we called as Love Power'' said her while a diva pose.

 

Seriously this girl -_-

 

''Can you think other things than Love?By the way,your love concept are so weird and always make other feel burdened with trouble that you create''I said at her. ''Yahh~you're not even my mother to nags at me'' said her sascraticly. ''One more thing,I thinks Luhan are scared with your boyish attitude.Can you atleast be more feminine~'' I said to her in mocking way.

 

Keke~

 

Suddenly I felt a hand smack on my head.''Ouchh~Yahh!!'' I yelled at Jaemi while rubbing my head.

 

Neomu appo~This girl

 

''Huh~You said my Love attack Mission is a ual harrasment~This time I will make sure Luhan gonna be mine,I'm willing to do everyt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter