Mysterious L

Paradise

You cried yourself to sleep holding your head.

Someone opened the dorr while you were sleeping, he studied you sleeping face.
'Looks like an angel... A trapped beautiful and lovely angel with a bunch of coward idiots like me..' he chuckled to himself.

He then saw you move a bit. He brushed a strand of your hair away from your face.
Just then you started trembling, he suddenly stood up properly in shock. 'What's happening to her? is she having a bad .. dream?'
he thought.

He just the sat down on the floor next to your bed, humming.
he didn't know that he feel asleep.

 

The next morning you woke up to the sun light hiting your bare pale milky skin, you sat up and to your shock you saw him near the window, seating while llooking out.

 or maybe just staring blankly into space.

 You looked at him weirdly ans said, "What are you doing here?"

"Well good morning to you too ~~~~..." L said as genuinely he stood up and walked towards the door.

You just gazed at him. Confused written all over your face.

'He's so mysterious... what's with him?' you thought. "Wait a minute... didnt he just said my name?" you blinked in shock. he was the very first one to call you by your name genuinely (is that the correct spelling? mian) since you came to their lives.

L was walking at the hallways when he saw Sungjong. "Hyung!~ Let's go out and buy ic---" 
"No." L replied immediately and ignored Sungjong.

Sungjong pouted. 'Hyung ... is getting mysterious each day... since ~~~~-ah came..' he thought.
And walked towards your room. He just stood at you door. When he heard the water from the shower turn on.

He quietly walked away and headed to the living room. while thinking.
"I love you .........you’ll do that,........ I don’t .......you wouldn’t do that"