Caring Hoya?

Paradise

I edited this now i have my computer running again! WHOOO!
ENJOY!

 

=====

 

It was now time for breakfast and Infinite was just waiting at the living room (and goofing around) waiting for Woohyun to finish cooking.

After a few minutes, Woohyun excited the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready~." he said. "Go change now Woohyun, we don't want her to know who actually cooks for all of us." Dongwoo chuckled as the others nodded their heads. Woohyun let out a small laugh and headed up the staircase and to the hallway to head to his room and change his clothes.

The living room was filled with laughter. Who knew that behind all this cold, mysterious, scary and dark appearance they are showing, has the most dorkiest personality? Dongwoo was on the floor laughing because of Sunggyu who was talking nonsense jokes(a/n: lmao i cant imagine!) Hoya was busy playing with his phone, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong was laughing and joking around with each other. And Woohyun just came back wearing a new pair of clothes, and he joined Dongwoo on laughing by imitating him.

After 3minutes of fooling and goofing around Hoya stood up and said, "I'll go call ~~~~~-ah now, you guys ahhh fix yourselves." and with that he walked up the staircase and headed to your room's door.

He was about to knock when he heard you say;

"I wanna be free like the birds, do what i want, go to wherever i want... However, im just like a litle mouse here trapped in a cage.." Hoya softened, 'We're only like this because we don't want you to be in danger.. We can't let you go.. We don't wanna lose you' he thought as he brought up his fist and knocked on your door.

He cleared his troath and tried to sound harsh and said, "Yah! Open up!" You were sitting again on the table looking out your big window when a knock came, you recognized the voice quickly and got up and went to open the door.

You put on a brave appearance but inside you were actually scared. Hoya looked deep in your eyes, he saw it was trembling.. With fear. Even with the brave act you were putting on he knew you were scared of him. "Do you need anything or something from me Hoya-sshi?" you asked trying not to stutter. "We're gonna eat breakfast now.." he said.. Politely, his voice changed it was not the harsh tone he used earlier. It was soft and gentle. "I'm..n-not hungry.." You said as you looked away. He noticed your face it was a little too pale right now.. He looked and studied your body (a/n: not in a way! More like a caring way =)) 'she looks like she lose weight..probably because she just stay in her room and not bother to eat with me and the others..' He thought.

Hoya sighed. He held out his hand infront of you, "Let's go, i know you haven't ate properly, and you look like you lose weight.. You might get sick" he said softly. You look at hhim weirdly, 'weird.. Why is he caring for me? This is the first time... He's always cold.. Maybe he's just acting' you thought as you looked at his hand and back to his face.

Hoya chuckled slightly at your face expression. You were shocked. You NEVER heard any of them chuckle infront of you. "Did... You... Just c-chuckled?" you asked. "yes i did, why? Am i not allowed to?" he asked back. You just stared at him. 'he's actually.. Good looki--.. Wait! ~~~~~! Wat are you thinking?!' you thought and mentally facepalmed yourself. "my hand is getting tired too..you know.." he stated as he looked at his hand who was still waiting for your hold. You hesitantly took his hand, and he led you down.

While walking he kept asking:

-why didn't you eat properly?
-you look pale, are you alright?
-did you lose weight? Because you loo--

he was cutted off when you two finally arrived downstairs and into the living room. You tried to walk past all the boys but when you were about to past Sunggyu he sacrastically said.

"Good morning to you ms.~~~~~. Thanks for the polite greeting you gave us". You turned to him and sighed. You bowed and said, "Good morning Sunggyu-sshi" and with that you headd quickly to the dining room.

The boys glared at their leader. Sunggyu shrugged. 'sunggyu hyung is being a big meanie..' hoya said, as he stared at the dining rooms door, 'poor her..' he thought as they all followed in and started eating quietly.

Hoya took a glance at you, 'I can only hold my breath and watch you, i can only do that because i feel like you'll shatter' Hoya thought.