Still

The One

There you are once again. Standing at where you belong and me? Sitting at where I belong. 

Looking around me, I still managed to smile inwardly. I see some familiar faces I recognize and many others face with excitement and happiness plastered on their face. 

 

That's right, that is the power of my the boys. 

 

It was obviously your turn to greet the fans but knowing how you knew to control your fans, you just keep quiet and continue to let the fans scream even louder. Chuckling to yourself, you pulled out a heartfelt smile and greeted them, "Hello everyone! I am Park Chanyeol!" 

 

There the crowd screams went even louder. 

 

Yup. That's Park Chanyeol. The 186cm giant happy virus. The guy that every girl adores. The guy I still love so much with my whole heart.

 

As the segment continues, everyone in EXO who came to my area noticed me sent me a smile, an apologetic smile for a brief second. They did nothing wrong, they don't have to be sorry and I was okay.

 

I geared up my energy and jumped like how an enthusiastic fangirl will be when their favourite oppa noticed them. Seeing the assured smiles on their face as they walked away, I slowly stopped and let out a sigh.

 

Seems like you have no intention in acknowledging my presence.

 

Because, to you, I am just one of them.

 

Seeing you standing at the opposite stage of mine, entertaining your fans and flashing them your endearing smile, make me realize that I am indeed just one of your many fans.

 

in my breath to prevent tears from falling from the harsh truth, I slowly make my way out of the concert venue.

 

Just like how he walked out of my life, leaving all our memories to me.

 

 

But, to me, Park Chanyeol is still the only one.