~2~

A, E, I, O, I Love U (and don't ask Y)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Kyungsoo drummed his fingers on the table nervously. Chanyeol had gone to who-knows-where approximately five minutes ago and it looked like he was not coming back. Maybe it was for the best. Kyungsoo could sort out his Joonmyeon problems by himself. Probably. Chanyeol was not known for ideas beneficial to others that would work out well. There was that one time he left the fridge open, as well as that other time he left the freezer open, and not to mention the time he-

 

"YO KYUNGSOO! I HAVE GATHERED ALL THE NECCESSARY SUPPLIES TO GET JOONMYEON HYUNG TO LIKE YOU!"

 

 If looks could kill, the yoda would have been flat on the floor. Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol so hard that he was pretty certain the giant would be reduced to what an ant would be reduced to if one looked at it through a magnifying glass. Which was a dead, burnt ant. Chanyeol was a dead burnt ant.

 

 Kyungsoo looked back to his precious sempai, who was definately not noticing him. Seriously, how did Joonmyeon not hear that unattractive shriek? But then again, he should be relieved.

 

 Speaking of being relieved, Kyungsoo decided to restrain himself from relieving Chanyeol of his life and walked up to the elder, snatching said neccessary supplies to get the angel to like him and took a closer look.

 

A piece of paper.

 

That was it.

 

Chanyeol's great idea revolved solely around a freaking piece of paper.

 

Oh, and a pen. Which Kyungsoo recognized as his own.

 

 He grabbed a proud Chanyeol by the collar. That actually wasn't as difficult as one might imagine. "Hyung, you know...this is why nobody asks for your help." Kyungsoo silently cursed at himself for not being more aggressive. That was probably due to a certain somebody's prescence in the room.

 

 "Ps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter