~1~

A, E, I, O, I Love U (and don't ask Y)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

According to Do Kyungsoo, staring at people is not weird. Especially if the person being stared at is nice and hot and perfect in nearly every way. Especially if the nice and hot and almost perfect person is Kim Joonmyeon, the kind, angelic leader of Exo-K. And Kyungsoo is the first to say it's not bizarre if he himself is the one staring at Joonmyeon. Seriously, if the leader didn't want to be stared at, then he should stop being so attractive altogether.

Unfortunately, other people don't have the ability to recognize that staring at people is not weird. Kyungsoo is very aware of the judgemental looks directed to him from Chanyeol, as the two members sit comfortably around the kitchen island. Joonmyeon is seated on the sofa nearby, reading some manga book.

"Why are you staring at hyung like that?" Kyungsoo whips his head around to face the Chanyeol at the sound of the giant's annoying voice. He didn't think Chanyeol would actually say anything about his staring at Joonmyeon. Then again, it was Chanyeol, and he always had something to say.

"I'm not staring at Joonmyeon hyung." he responds defensively. Chanyeol only smirks. "I didn't say which hyung I thought you were staring at."

"Joonmyeon's the only hyung in the room!" Kyungsoo points out, careful not to speak loud enough for Joonmyeon to overhear. Although from the looks of it, he's so engrossed in his novel that he's far away from the outside world anyway.

"Oh, right. Everyone we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter