Chapter 9

Loving you was the sweetest yet painful part of my life

Minho sighed in defeat, "Fine, just be careful. Don't get a cut again. Okay?" Minho doesn't want to continue arguing over a small matter with Sulli. So he just agreed to it. Upon hearing Minho's answer, she immediately hugged him. 

"Your house will be clean! I promise you. You want regret it." Sulli said with a giggle, as they were still in the hug. Minho smiled and hugged her back. They stayed in a hugging for only a little while, then Sulli let go and started to get work.

While for Minho, he didn't know what to do. Minho asked Sulli if he could help her but she refused, she told told him to just relax. He doesn't have to worry about a thing. So Minho comfortably laid down on the couch and watched tv. 

The first thing that Sulli cleaned was the windows. She went to the kitchen and got her cleaning things ready. She found a small bucket and some old rags. Sulli used that and added water to the bucket along with some soap. 

Minho was slowly falling asleep while watching tv.  He kept changing channels until he got bored of doing it. He stopped on a cooking channel, and while watching it, Minho fell asleep. 

As for Sulli, she was busily wiping and cleaning the windows. As Sulli was cleaning the top edge of a window, a spider started to crawl down. Sulli jumped, dropping the bucket. 

"Omo. Andwae!! Ettokhae? It's all wet, aish. Pabo." Sulli thought to herself. She went back to the kitchen and got the mop and started to clean her mess. After cleaning her spill, she went back to the kitchen and made another bucket.
 
Sulli left that window alone for now, and went to go to the other windows. She went to the window in the living room, where Minho was at. Sulli passed by Minho and noticed that he was sleeping. 

Sulli went to Minho's room and got a blanket out. Sulli placed the blanket over Minho. Sulli went to the window and started cleaning it. 

As Sulli was cleaning the window, her phone vibrated. Chanyeol was calling. 

[on the phone]

Sulli: "yoebosaeyo? Oppa?"
 
Chanyeol: "Sulli-yah, remember when I told you that I'll treat you out for a lunch date?"

Sulli: "Ne. Wae?"

Chanyeol: "Mhm, I'm sorry but I have to cancel it. I forgot that I have lunch meeting with a client. Will that be okay for you?"

Sulli: "Ah, is that so. It's fine, you're busy. So maybe next time."

Chanyeol: "Jeongmal? Geurae. I'll talk to you later. I have to go. Bye."

And with that Sulli hanged up and got back to cleaning. After she was done with that window, Sulli moved to another and cleaned. After cleaning all the windows, she decided to tidy up the living room.

Being careful enough, Sulli was cleaning the cleaning the living, without waking up Minho. 

Minho stirred and eventually he woke up. The first thing, he saw was Sulli fixing the cabinet, her back not facing Minho. Minho thought that Sulli might be tired, so he quietly went to the kitchen and prepared some drinks and a snack. 

As soon as Sulli was done cleaning the cabinet, she noticed that Minho left the couch. She was wondering where he went. She though that Minho was was already awake.

"OPPA?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Sulli yelled out, it was quiet until Minho replied to her question. 

"IM IN THE KITCHEN! Come here!" Minho yelled out. Sulli immediately went to the kitchen and saw that Minho was making snacks. Minho saw her and just smile at her. 

"Sit down. I'm almost done here. Just wait a moment." Minho said with a smile. Sulli sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter, waiting for Minho. Sulli was curious on what he is doing, but she didn't want to ask. 

"Here, eat this. You worked too much. It's a sandwich, hope you don't mind it." Minho said as he placed a turkey sandwich and juice in front of Sulli. Sulli smiled at Minho. Minho sat down next to Sulli. 

"Chalmokessumnida!" Minho and Sulli said together. Before Sulli took a bite of her sandwich, she feed Minho some. Minho backed up a bit, he hesitated. 

"You eat it first." Minho said, Sulli shook her head, she refused. She still offered some. 

"Andwae. Ahh" Sulli said with a bit of an aeygo. Minho gave up and took a bite. Sulli smiled, and took a bite for herself. 

"My turn. Say ahh" Minho said as he offered some to Sulli. Sulli smiled and took a bite. 

"Wah, mahsitssoyo!" Sulli said happily, Minho smiled at her reaction. The two kept on feeding each other and were both happy. You could say it's like a date? Perhaps it is. 

"Sulli-yah, let me help you clean now. I've got nothing to do, so let me help you." Minho said, Sulli wanted to refuse but she know that Minho will continue to bug her about it. So she just agreed. 

"Fine. You can help me." Sulli said. Minho grinned.