Chapter 5

Loving you was the sweetest yet painful part of my life

Sulli shooked her head to get rid of the thought, "It's impossible. I can't start to like him. It's too late for it. I love him like an older brother and he treats me like a little sister. Also, I have Chanyeol. I can't. I just can't. Let go of the thought Choi Sulli." Sulli thought t herself

As Minho was walking back to his car, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about the kiss. It was not an ordinary kiss. There was something special about. Minho just couldn't figure it out. As much as he loved the kiss, he felt that it was wrong. 

================== 

When Minho got to where Sulli was, she looks like she was talking to herself and she looked a bit crazy about it. 

"Miss, you alright?" Minho asked. Sulli looked up and saw that Minho arrived. She can't directly look at him I the yet just yet. After the kiss, Sulli couldn't look at Minho straight in the eye. She was shy to do it, she felt awkward. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where's the clothes?" Sulli asked, Minho handed her a bag which contained his clothes. Sulli thanked him and went inside the bathroom to go change. As soon as she went inside, her heart started to beat like crazy. It was thumping against her chest so hard. 

"Ah, Sulli-yah. Stop. You can't." Sulli thought to herself as she tried to calm herself down. Minho was sitting down waiting for Sulli to come out. Since it was already getting dark, he decided to tell her that they should go home soon. Since it was a 30 minute drive, Minho wanted to take her to this noodle house and eat there. 

After about 15 minutes, Sulli came out. She was wearing Minho's oversidpzed shirt, which looked like a dress on her, the pants he gave, was too big on her, so when she saw that their was clean, unused boxer shorts, she decide to wear those. When Minho saw, he was mesmerized by the natural beauty from Sulli. The clothes she was wearing revealed her long milky white legs, Minho gulped down a few times before talking to her. 

"Aren't you gonna be cold?" Minho asked, Sulli only shook her head. To be honest, she was actually fine wearing this. Minho took the time to tell her that they're going t to head on home now but he also told her that they should eat. Minho also told her about the noodle house nearby the beach.

=======================

The ride to the noodle house was pretty quiet, the sound of soft music being played I the radio was being hear. Not a pip cam out from Sulli or Minho. Both were tired and just wanted to head home already. 

After about a 10 minute drive, they reached the noodle house. Minho has been wanting to try this noodle house out, and this is the perfect timing for it. As they got done for the car, you could smell the nice aroma coming from the noodle house. 

"Table for 2, please." Minho told the waiter, the waiter nodded, and showed them their table. The waiter gave the menu, Minho and Sulli looked over the menu. After about 3 minutes of looking, they decided to get their house special. The waiterbrook their order and Minho and Sulli waited for the order to come. 

As they were waiting, it was quiet. No one dared to talk. Minho wanted too but was abut shy on doing so. Same goes to Sulli. Not waiting for a long time, the food finally came. They said thank you and started to eat.

"Oppa, what would you do, if you feel like you're starting to like someone but you have a feeling that it can't happen because you're with someone already?" Sulli said to break the ice between them. This question has been bothering her and she wants to know his thoughts about it.

" I would just stay quiet. I'd rather not loose the friendship that they already have, I think friendship is more valuable. Even though you're being hurt, I think it's better than the other person being hurt. I don't want that." Minho answered the question. With the thought of the question, Minho got wondering who she  wa referring to. Minho was going to ask who she referring to it but he hesitated to do so.