Chapter 2

Loving you was the sweetest yet painful part of my life

"Just look at me once. Don't think of me as an older brother anymore. I want you to look at me with love. Why can't I get that? Is that hard to ask to for? Do you even see my true intentions? My true feelings? No right? You only see Chanyeol as the perfect man in your eyes. I wish I could be him, but I know that won't ever happen. It's too late to have you. Your taken and happy. I don't want to ruin your happiness. You deserve true happiness. And hopefully Chanyeol gives you that. He's a really lucky guy." Minho thought to himself as he looked at Sulli, who was staring out to the horizon. 

Without noticing that Minho was looking at her affectionly, Sulli was mesmerized at the colors of the sunset. She was glad that Minho invited her to come, it gave happiness seeing the birds fly freely, with the cool breeze, beautiful colors of the sunset, she hoped that it could stay like this all the time. 

"Oppa, I was thinking on suprising Chanyeol with a surprise dinner date, what do you think? Good idea?" Sulli asked

Minho's blood started to boil at the mention of Chanyeol. Truthfully, he didn't like the idea of Chanyeol being Sulli's boyfriend, yeah he wanted her to be happy but with Chanyeol? At some point,  Minho would think that Chanyeol would play with Sulli's feelings and hurt her. He didn't want that. 

" Uh, yeah sure. I mean if you want to do that then go ahead." Minho said in a flat tone, trying to hide his jealousy. Sulli clapped her hands and started to smile so happily. 

"You're seriously the best oppa! Jjang!" Sulli said as she hugged Minho. As for Minho, he was surprised with the sudden hug, but, he wrapped his hands around Sulli, and tighten the hug.

"How I wished you were always in my arms." Minho thought to himself. Sulli loosened the hug and smiled at Minho. Minho did the same thing.

Right when Sulli was about to stand up, Minho grabbed her wrist, which made her stop.

"Where do you think you're going Ms. Choi?" Minho said, Sulli chuckled.

"Well Mr. Choi, I want to continue the walk. Care to join me?" Sulli asked with a smile and offered her hand to help Minho up. Minho thought for a while and eventually, grabbed her hand.

"Good boy" Sulli said playfully. Minho laughed, so did Sulli. As they were walking, Minho thought of something. Minho smirked to himself and continued with the plan.

============================

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sulli screamed, Minho carried her bridal style and brought her to the water. Sulli immediately wrapped her arms around Minho's neck, to help her from falling.

Minho was laughing at how Sulli was looking. "Oh this is fun" Minho thought to himself and smirked 

"YA!! OPPA!! What are you doing?" Sulli shouted at Minho. 

"Let's go for a swim. Shall we?" Minho said playfully. Sulli tried to struggle out of Minho's embrace but he was too strong.

"WHAT? NO!" Sulli argued, Minho was dying of laughter.