Just The Way You Are

Through a Love Song

 

Once again the lights went out and I’m sitting all by myself in this black room… out of nowhere Just The Way You Are of Bruno Mars starts sounding all over the room, and the GOT7 boys are dancing along to it…
They come out carrying more pictures, and in one of them there’s me along with Jackson at the beach, on one of our first dates, another one of me and the guys goofing around, Mark and I, Miss A and I, 2pm and 2am with me and Jackson, and finally me and the boss…

When the song was ending he came to me, kneel down… took my hand and said…

“Nic you’re amazing just the way you are… you are my all, I’m sorry if I haven’t been around too much, I’m sorry if I haven’t shown you how much you mean to me, but you are my everything baby girl, I LOVE YOU, I can’t love another girl, even if she fall for me, I can’t… I only love you, you are my world now, along with GOT7 you are all I care about… so let me be your only one, let me be the one that embraces you at night, that makes you feel secure… I love you… just… never doubt it please…” He said pulling a ring out of his pocket…
“This ring here… even if I want to marry you it’s not for that” “Way to go dude!!” Mark shouted “ Shut up Mark!” He yelled back “ As I was saying… this ring right here, is to promise you, that even if I get famous, even if there come a girls that likes me, even when we are apart… you’ll be the only girl I’ll ever love… I’m yours… and if you accept this… that means that you are only MINE” He said looking at me in the eyes

“Jackson… I….I don’t know what to say” I replied holding his hand “ Just say yes noona!!” Jr, BamBam, Yugyeom and Youngjae screamed at once “ Yah, shut up guys, you are ruining this” said JB hitting them on the head “ Thank you Jaebum-ah” I once again looked at my boyfriends cute eyes “ Jackson.. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry for not being strong enough , I’m sorry for not being good enough for you “ “ You are!” He said “ I’m sorry, for putting you through all this… but what I’m more sorry about is not letting you know how much I love you, and letting all my insecurities come in the way… So… Yes, I’ll take this ring as a promise, you are MINE and I’m YOURS… my crazy mandu” I said kissing him on the lips… “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! “ I heard the guys cheering in the background…

And like this through a love song, my relationship with Jackson grow up much more stronger..