The Truth

Through a Love Song

It’s been a few months since I got here, I still talk with Jackson and I’ve meet his friends, Mark, Jae bum and Jinyoung, all of them are trainees at JYP, but the two last ones already debuted as JJ Project, as for me, I’ve dancing along Miss A, 2pm and other groups, and also with the boss JYP.

“Maaaarrrkkkk put me down!!! “I yelled while the crazy Mark runs away from Jackson with me on his shoulders “Nooooo, he’s gonna get me if I do” Mark replied while running across the park, with people looking weirdly at us “Mark!! Get back here!! Give her back to me!! I saw her first!!” Jackson yelled getting close to us “Yah!! Jackson Wang!! I’m not an object!!! I’m not yours!!” I yelled back at him “Mark, please put me down, stop running already” I said to his ear “Ok noona” He said stopping by a bench “Yay I win I win!” Jackson said standing by us with his hands in the air “Stop it, you didn’t win anything, now sit” I said pulling at his ear. “Ow ow ow, noona be careful please” He said while sitting down. “Now, you two should stop doing this things you know, you are going to be idols, you can’t go running and screaming like this, Mark, you should be getting some sense in this crazy kid’s head, not losing your sense as a hyung” I said pointing at them “And you Wang, should stop being such a child and start behaving as a grown up man, and listen to your elders! You are going to have dongsaengs in the group, and you should help them and guide them, not the other way around, you know” I said staring at the two of them, while they put their heads down “I’m sorry noona…” Mark said playing with his fingers “Mark” I said kneeling in front of him “Don’t be, I know you guys have to grow up faster than other boys, and it’s going to be difficult… I’m sorry if I was too harsh on you, it wasn’t my intention ok??”” I said hugging him “ Noona… you see me as a kid?? How can I be a man in your eyes??” Jackson said pulling at my sleeves while I was hugging Mark “Jackson, you are a kid, you still need to grow… you’ll be a man in my eyes when you start to act like one” I said ruffling his hair “Now, let’s go , You have to meet your team mates and I have to practice with the girls” I said pulling both of them up and walking to the company.

Now it’s June, the guys already have their group members to form GOT7, being, JaeBum, Jinyoung, Jackson, Mark, Bam Bam, Yugyeom and Youngjae, all of them get along pretty well, and I also get along pretty well with them jejeje. Things with Jackson are getting weird lately, the awkward kind of weird though, I mean, since the beginning I found him cute, but now it’s worse, I began to see him as a man, so I kind of have been avoiding him, and hanging out a lot more with Mark.

I’m alone practicing to Miss A Hush, cause they’ll be releasing it in a few months, after practicing for a few hours, I laid down listening to Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake and others singers on my Ipod. I was so lost in the music that I didn’t notice someone entering the room, till I felt a weight on my stomach “Uff, what the hell!!!” I yelled seeing a mop of red hair “Hello noona” he said smiling at me “Mark, get off of me, will ya!” I said pushing him “Noona, can I talk with you??” He said sitting in front of me “Sure, what’s up?”

Mark: “Do you like someone??”
Me: “Mmmm… why are you asking me that Mark??” … I replied nervous
Mark: It’s just that lately I’ve been observing you noona, and I started noticing that you’ve been avoiding Jackson”
Me: Am I that obvious Markie??” I said laying doing once again
Mark: Well… to me you are, and I think he noticed it too, he’s been so down lately noona…”
Me: But…I… aish, I don’t know… he can’t possibly like me you know” I said laying my head in Mark’s lap, yeah yeah yeah, Mark and I are this close, he's like a brother actually…
Mark: Why not noona?? He asked, looking down at me
Me: It’s not possible, he’s going to be an idol, I’m just a backup dancer, plus I’m nothing special…
Mark: Yah! Noona! Don’t say that!” He said holding my cheeks “You are beautiful and so talented, how someone can not like you at all?” BANG!!! We heard the door being closed in one go and a black cap on the floor…
Me: Was it….
Mark: Jackson…
Me: ! I’ll go get him, you go home
Mark: Be careful noona, call me if something happens!” He yelled while i ran out the door.