The Beginning

Through a Love Song

1 year ago… January

“Ahhh, finally I’ve made it here in Korea!! “ Hello, my name is Nicole and I’m from America, I came to Korea because I’m a dancer and I got selected to be a backup dancer in JYP entertainment.

“Ok, suitcases check, hand bag, check, it’s time to find my hotel” I got out of the airport trying to find my hotel, the problem is that I’m not that good in Korean… I decide to take a walk and try to find the hotel. I’ve been walking for about an hour and still nothing. I talked to an old lady, I had no luck, she didn’t understand me and neither did I.

Right now I’m walking through Seoul without knowing where I’m going, when I see this foreign looking guy “Excuse me, do you speak English?” I say while touching his shoulder. “Mmm hello, yes I do” he said pulling his cap up. “Finally!! Can I ask you a favor??”  “Sure… mmm, but who are you?” He asked confused.

“My bad… I’m Nicole, nice to meet you” I said reaching my hand out for him “Jackson, so what do you need?” He replied smiling at me. Such a nice smile… “I need to get to this hotel” I said showing him the letter I got “Oh, it’s on my way, so let’s walk together, I’ll take you there” He said taking the paper from my hands. “Thank you”

He took my suitcases from me and leaded the way, while walking we got to know more about each other, and lucky me, he is training at the company I’ll be working at, so I won’t be so lonely, yay! “Here we are Nicole, lucky you, I live here too jejeje” He said when we enter the hotel “You’ve got to be kidding me Jackson” I said walking to the reception “I’m not, let’s get your keys, shall we?”  He said walking ahead of me “Hello Jenny! She’s new here, she’s Nicole, look her up please” He said winkin’ to the receptionist “Oh, Jackson, sure no problem… Hello Nicole I’m Jenny the receptionist, here’s your room keys, it’s on the 3rd floor right in front of Jackson’s room” She said handing me my keys “Hello, thank you very much Jenny” I replied smiling.