continuation

Your Love, Forever (Xiuhan ver)

 

 

To those who think I'm crazy for the last update,.. I present you the continuation~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

CAUTION!!!

 

Gazillion of error ahead.. Read on your own risk.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was fiddling with his wedding ring. His heart is racing. Face bleak and his mind is running wildly. A series of 'what if' keep resurface in his mind.

 

'What if I get home faster?'

 

'What if I hadn't stop at the flower shop?'

 

'What if I didn't go to work today?'

 

'What if he couldn't survive?'

 

'What if he leave me?'

 

“No.. You can't leave me Minseok.. Please,. Be strong..” he chanted slowly. Ignoring the buzz of the nurse going in and out from the ICU room his Minseok was send earlier.

 

“You can't leave me,..”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


 


 

Love..”

It was the third day his beautiful Minseok lying on the hospital bed. Not moving at all. Lying as innocent as a baby without minding the world. There is small smile in his chapped lips. There is no pain in his face though, just peace. And Luhan was beyong terrified that he want to just be in the peace he was in at that time.

You look so happy right now. Please don't forget me,.”


 

Their family had come and visit Minseok, persuading Luhan to get a rest a bit. After all the doctor has assured Minseok is safe. That's it, if he wake up. But they still assured that Minseok will be just fine. But Luhan was still there. Sleep there with his beloved. Everyday he will go to office from early morning, and rushed to the hospital after that. A week has passed by and there is no change of the boy at all.


 

Hyung...”

someone pat his shoulder. He turns and meet eyes with his brother in law.

I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for not taking care of him. Please,. Don't take him away from me,.” he break down before the younger can say anything. Tears flowing down his cheek. His hand had a death drip on the younger. He's not shame. Pride be damned. He just want Minseok with him. He couldn't bear being separated from him.


 

No, hyung..”

the younger quickly hug him.

I'm sorry for what I've done. I just love him that I don't want him to suffer. I take him with me but the truth is that I'm the one who make him suffer. He miss you. He always had. That's why I let him go. I'm sorry..”

Luhan tighten the hug. He need support. He need someone. He need his Minseok.

But he don't seem like he'll wake up Joonmyeon-ah. I'm afraid..”

he chocked between sobs. The younger just pat his back gently.

He will wake up hyung.. I know he will..”


 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


 

The next day was rather same. The light from the open window iluminating Minseok's face. He look so calm and peaceful. And Luhan couldn't help but falling in love deeper for him. He peck the shorter lips and take his delicate hand in his.

Please wake up baby.. I love you so much,..”


 

Just like a dream, Minseok's fingers move slowly. Luhan's heart thumping loudly.

Minseok,. Minseok,..”

he tried to shake the male. In hope to make him open his eyes. But what he wasn't ready was to heard the machine besides Minseok to start beating irregularly. Stunned, he was ready to called the doctor when he heard something.

I love you too...”

and it doesn't need a doctor to understand what happen when the static sound was heard.


 

Biiiippppppp.............


 


 


 


 


 

THE END


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

OF LUHAN'S DREAM~~~


 

*Get bricked.. Ok ok I'm Sorry.. Continue with the story*


 


 


 


 

Luhan wake up from his dream with an empty bed beside him. Panic crept upon him. He quickly wake up and almost make a mad dash if not for he hear the toilet flush.

 

He wait...

 

And almost faint when the person he really want to hug and kiss stand before him.

 

“Uh,.. Hi,??”

 

“Minseok,...”

 

“.....”

 

“Baby,??”

 

“Uh,.. Who are you,??”

 

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


 


 


 

Minseok wasn't allowed to go home. The doctors need to check upon him. Something about maybe there's something wrong with him. That he might be too traumatized to not be able to remember anything about Luhan when he perfectly remember everything else.


 

And Luhan couldn't help himself but to dissappointed. Don't he have any value that Minseok can easily forget him,?

No, he wouldn't give up. He'll make Minseok remember him. Their memory and their love.


 

So, he wasn't hesitant to bring a bucket of tomatoes for the older. He know that Minseok had something for tomatoes. Just remember how many times they had tomatoes war, Luhan swear he still had the bruise from Minseok's powerful throw. But no, Minseok just ask him to make the tomato for juice. No sort of recognition at all.

The next day, he bring almost unrecognized pancake. The poor thing resemble charcoal and Minseok just grimaced when Luhan attempt to feed him.

I don't wanna eat that,.”

You have to,.”

No way,..”

What's that even.. Nothing can be eaten,.”

Minseok have a 'duhh' face.

But this is the only one that resembles the pancake that you make for me,.”

Luhan put his pout on and Minseok couldn't just say no. So he finally give up. Open his mouth wide for the man to feed him. Just as he want to ask for water, the man peck his lips. Rendered him speechles and gulp on the burn pancake easily.

Their eyes met and they just look into each other's eyes.


 


 

Aww.. You guys are so cute,...”

the oh-so-familiar squeal bring them to reality.


 

You guys are actually disgustingly cute, I just can't..”

Joonmyeon clutch his heard and sauntered closer to his brother.


 

So hyung,. I think you can stop pretending. I assure you I wouldn't take you away from him. We're already in good terms. And yeah, I can see he loves you just as much as you do.”

Joonmyeon said in his unsual sassy tone.


 

What,? You already know,??”

the elder reaction was just so priceless. But still, Luhan couldn't understand anything.


 

I thought my acting is superb,. Even Luhannie believe it,..”


 

Now, now,. What you take me for hyung,? Did you forget I'm a medical sudent,? You just get stabbed at your stomach. Nothing too critical and there's nothing to make you suddenly forget him. He's like tatooed on your mind or something like that right,..”


 

I'm,...”


 

So you're acting,?? All this time you're acting,??”

Luhan's tone kinda make Minseok shrink. He just wanna to go away and run then stabbed his brain for coming with stupid idea to test him.


 

'Luhan must be hating me right now,. What to do, oh my God,..'

he was too busy thinking about his future that he doesn't see it come.

Luhan trapped his body in his strong embrace. Kissing every part of his face and body that he could reach. Joonmyeon scrunch his face in disgust.


 

Oh my God,. You're actually alright, right,? You remember me and you're here.. I just miss you Minseok,.”

Luhan ranted and Minseok just chuckled. He buried his face on the latter shoulder.


 

Of course I remember you. I'll always do,. And I miss you too Luhan,..”

Upon hearing the words, Luhan grabbed Minseok's face and kiss the hell out of him. Luhan is like letting out his beast (Exo mentioned – checked). Joonmyeon make the right decision to get out of the room and not forgetting to help them locking it. Thank God the room was first class or else they'll be in great trouble. Not like they care if I can say. And also, let's pray for Minseok because Luhan doesn't really seems to be able to reach his sanity in the timespan.


 


 


 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


 


 

I thought I already said you couldn't interfere with my bussiness,..”

the man in black clothing suddenly appear beside the man in white suit who currently was watching the couple from a tree like a creep they are.


 

I'm not,. I just happen to reach there faster than you.”

the man in white smile cheerfully. The other sighed.


 

But you give him second chance,. You're abusing your ability. He should be following me that day,. Don't you see how much blood he's loosing,??”


 

You're really a Grim Reaper right,? He's under my duty. For us, we should do anything and everything to make sure they get their love,. So that's it. They're destined to be together so, they had to be together,. Even you're not allowed to interfere,.”

the man stand up and open his beautiful shining wing, flashing a last smile to the other, he start move his wing and fly away from the place, giving their privacy that he had been invade since earlier.


 

The man in black suit sigh.

Of course, you're a Cupid after all.”

Is it also a destined that we'll still meet each other after our death,??”

Love,... maybe,???”


 


 


 


 


 


 

Happy new year folks~~

I'm still alive...

Haha,. So this is basically my first update for 2015 * throw cookies * ok,.. So, I don't actually have time to update my other stories but I'll do it very soon because semester break~~

Anticipate it guys~

Ohh,. Do drop some comments for me~~