2/2

Your Love, Forever (Xiuhan ver)

 

 

 

 

“What did you do,?? I need you to take care of our company. Bring it to the peak of success. Not ruining this company even more,!!” Mr. Xi voice bloomed across Luhan’s room.

“I’m sorry father. The marketing here isn’t that good,. We just lost one of our share partner so I had to,---“

“I don’t want to know anything,. I want you to be responsible, young man. You’re a married man. You have to be able to work for your own family.” Mr. Xi patted his only child shoulder.

“I’ll try harder father,.”

“You better be,. And I want you to be able to settle all this things,.”

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Minseok,..”

The silent house greets Luhan. It’s rare. Minseok will always waiting for him whenever he gets home. He put his briefcase on the couch before moving to the kitchen. Still, there is no trace of Minseok. “Minseok,..”

Just when he’s about to step into their room, someone had beat him and open the door from inside. His smile faltered when he sees the person before him – Kim Joonmyun.

“Hyung,. What are you doing here,??” Luhan offer his hand which the man accepts half-heartedly.

 “I’m bringing Minseok home,.”

“What,?? But why,??”

“Your dad tells me about the company. And when I get here, your house is empty. It’s the fridge actually.”

“I,..”

“I told you we don’t have the time to do grocery hyung,.” Minseok suddenly interrupt. His eyes puffed probably from crying.

 “And what,? What are you going to eat,? You don’t have time so you don’t have to eat,?? You don’t have time or you don’t have money,? You don’t get everything you owned before anymore Minseok,.” Joonmyeon raised his voice.

“Hyung,..” Minseok pleads. “I don’t need everything,. I just need Luhan,.”

“Shut up and prepare pack your stuff Min,.”

“But I’m his husband. My place is beside him. I’m not going anywhere..”

“Min,.” Joonmyeon warned.

“No,. Hyung,..” Minseok hug Luhan. As if he doesn’t want to be keep apart from Luhan. Joonmyeon sigh.

“You promise me to take care of him Luhan,. Now see what you do,..” Joonmyeon says regretfully. Luhan gulped.

“I,..” Luhan inhaled. “I’ll let you go with him Minseok,.”

Minseok ears perk at that. He pushed Luhan as if he’s a hot metal. His eyes full of betrayal.

“What,??”

“You’re going with him Minnie,. Until I’ll be able to stabilize our company,.” He faced towards Joonmyeon.

“Take care of him hyung,..”

“I’ll always,.”

Luhan moved towards the stunned Minseok.

“I’m sorry Minnie,. I love you,..” and he kiss the male on his head.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Luhan never felt as lonely as he feels right now. He had his friend, Sehun and Kyungsoo with him in the company. But the one he need the most is Minseok. His Minseok. Two weeks without the latter feels like he had been thrown to a dark tunnel. Without anyone to brightens his life. Whenever he gets home, he’ll call for Minseok. When he took a shower, he’ll shout and ask Minseok for his towel. Every morning, he’ll wait for Minseok to wake him up. But the harsh reality slaps upon him, HARD. Minseok is not with him anymore.

 

He sighed lowly. Today is their first anniversary. And he’ll be celebrating it himself.

“What are you doing here,??” Sehun ask casually ignoring the fact that he just enters his boss room without knocking (and permission). Kyungsoo walk along with him and sit on the chair.

“Working,?? And speaking about that.. What are you doing here,??”

“I’m sure you’re working very hard with Minseok’s picture in front of you and not the computer.” Kyungsoo said sarcastically.

“Hyung,. Why are you not going home yet,? I believe today is your first anniversary,?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah,. So,?? You want me to celebrate it alone,? You know Minseok is not here,.”

Both male laugh crazily. Manner be damned! Luhan is their friend since childhood and even he’s the boss of them, he’s hilariously funny.

“Why did you want to celebrate it alone,?? Go and celebrate it with your lovely Minseok than just stare at his picture,.”

“And we know about that couple bracelet you buy for him,.” Sehun added. Luhan just shook his head gloomily.

“Guys,. I’m not in the mood for your joke,. Go and do your work,.”

“But,. But,. There’s something we want to tell you,.”

“Fine,.” Luhan groan. “Tell me and then move your asses away from my office,.”

“Brat,.” That was 100% from Kyungsoo and Sehun just playfully tilted his head. “I kinda forget it,.”

“Yahh…” Luhan finally yelled. The two younger pouted. They wouldn’t want to face Luhan’s wrath. His nerve has become more sensitive after Joonmyeon take Minseok with him.

“Fine,. The company bill had been paid by someone in the name Kim Minseok,.” Kyungsoo playfully highlight the name on his tongue.

“Ohh,. And,.” Sehun added. “Minseok hyung is back. He ask me to tell you to not get home too late on this SPECIAL night,.”

Kyungsoo and Sehun will love to more if not for Luhan already shoved the scattered paper inside his briefcase and get ready to go home. Without saying goodbye, he sprinted away from the office. Run with all his might towards the elevator.

The two friends chuckled.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Luhan smiled contently. For the nth times, he kissed the bouquet of white roses in his right hand. Another hand holds a medium sized box. Minseok will like it of course. After a year living with Minseok, he knows perfectly everything about him. He knows Minseok prefer bracelet more than ring, white rose rather than red one and Luhan itself rather than Joonmyeon. Luhan chuckled at his thought.

He typed the password of his apartment. There is no trace of Minseok but he can see candle decorating the floor, making a path to their kitchen.

He walks along the path. And he can’t smile any wider when he spot the table with all his favourite food. Their- actually because they share the same liking when it came to food. 

“Minseok,.”

No answer.

“Minnie,.”

“Where are,--“ his words come to halt when he see the scene before him. Minseok is lying in a pool of red liquid. With a total stranger cupping his mouth preventing him from making any sound. Luhan eyes bulged when he see the object. A knife is stabbed on Minseok’s stomach.

He doesn’t even remember anything. Everything is out of control. He just realised it when Minseok’s soft voice calling for his name. The stranger lay not far from him. Body seems to be thoroughly beaten up. He tried to gasp for a breath that Luhan didn’t spare him before.

“Luhan,..”

Luhan grasp Minseok’s hand.

“Minnie,..”

“You’re.. You’re early,.”

“No,. Minseok,. I’m too late,.”

“Th,. The pre..paration,. is not.. done yet,..”

Minseok tried to spoke.

“I’m sorry,..”

“No,. no,. Don’t say sorry Minseok,. Look, I bring your favourite white rose. And that bracelet that you had been practically begging me for.. I bring them for you,. Minseok,..”

Minseok smiled. His hand roams on Luhan’s face.

“ Thank you, Luhan,. And I’m sorry,.. I,. I lo..ve you,..”

Luhan hugged the shorter motionless body. He shook him lightly..

“MIN,. MINNIE,!! WAKE UP!!! MINSEOK,!!!!!”

“I love you too Minseok,. I love you,..”

 

From afar, a boy in white suit sighed deeply. “I’m sorry for you two.” He moved his hand and the white roses lay beside the motionless boy turns red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hahaha,. It’s over. I never tell this story will end to be fluffy right,. Yehet.. I’m a troll I know. Feel free to hate me and this story. And if you’re wondering, the boy in white is actually INFINITE Kim Sunggyu from my fic Love By Love.. Do comments~~~