2

My Turn To Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hyung, will you be paying? I didn’t bring my wallet.”

“Sehun, why would you come along if you didn’t bring your wallet?”

The younger boy smiled and wiggled his eyebrows until someone hit the back of his head.

“Ow, Minseok hyung what was that for?”

“For taking advantage of your hyungs.”

“That’s exactly what a maknae got to do.”

Yixing chuckled softly and shaked his head as the 3 of them entered the usual cafe they always go to.

 

 

“Oh hyungs, Sehun, you guys came!” greeted the boy who was clearing the table.

“Yeah, our schedule ended early today,” Sehun replied as he went to his favourite dining spot, right in the far corner of the cafe.

Sehun was looking around the cafe until his eyes stopped at a figure behind the counter. He cocked his head slightly to the side trying to figure out what was amiss.

“Tae hyung, since when did this cafe had female employees?”

Taeyong glanced back at the counter and smiled, “ Ah that girl? She’s our new and only one female employee. I don’t know what went in the boss’s head when he hired a girl but I’m not complaining.”

Minseok chuckled,  “Of course you wouldn’t. Guess the guys are excited to come to work now, not excluding you Tae, right Yixing?”

Minseok turned when he received no response and nudged Yixing’s hand to snap him out of his daze.

Yixing flinched, “Sorry you were saying?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter