1

My Turn To Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sora heard the door click open and quickly gets off from the couch in anticipation. She heaved a small sigh of relief as she look at the figure hurriedly entering the apartment.

“Sora, I’m sorry. The schedule ended later than planned, it was totally impromptu, I’m really sorry-
“  the man paused as he felt her arms slowly wrapped around his waist. A slight smile crept up his face as he return her embrace.

“Happy 2nd Anniversary,” Sora mumbled against his chest.

“Happy 2nd Anniversary Park Sora.”

 

 

“Mmmmm, you don’t know how much I missed your cooking,” the man closed his eyes as he savours the taste in his mouth.

“Then maybe you should come home often and you’ll get more of these.”

All Sora got was a sad smile in return and that explains more than enough. She lets out a small chuckle, “Of course. Not that I expect you to.”

The man knew better than to continue this conversation so with the intention of lightening up the mood, he decided to jump on a new topic.

“This reminds me of our first meeting.”

“Oh c’mon, do you have to bring that up every time we celebrate our anniversaries.”

The man let out a hearty chuckle as he reaches out for Sora’s hand across the table.

“I will never be able to forget our first meeting. Because I wouldn’t be blessed with such happiness  if I never met you. I love you Park Sora.”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter