~Chapter 3~

Broken Promise

Recap:

No One's POV

Hongbin noticed that Soo Yeon was no longer by him when they got into the building. He headed back out and found her surround by a few girls sending her kicks. He pushed the girls aside and help Soo Yeon up. She was crying and she was starting to get bruises. "She's my friend so don't ever hurt her or touch her" Hongbin said trying to be as gentle as he could. The girls made a path and they walked right into the building straight to the dorm.

N got up immediately after seeing her condition. He got the first aid kit and started to put medicine on her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

Sooyeon woke up to a awfully painful stinging in her lower abdomen. She groan and slowy got up. She looked around and noticed that she wasn't in her room. Her eyes widen in panic and looked around. At the corner of her eyes, she saw the door knob opening so she pretended to be alseep. A figure was sitting in front of her and she was worried about what the person would do. "Please don't do anything to me. I'm too young to die" She mentally yelled. When the person spoke up, she was surprised. Instead of hearing a girl's voice, she heard a manly voice. At first she couldn't recongize it but after hearing more of what the person was saying, she finally realized it was the voice that she has been dying to hear. The most angelic voice she ever heard, it was Lee Hongbin's voice. She pretended to stir then woke up.

"Where am I?" She replied. Hongbin's eyes widen at her and called N to the room. There was many loud footsteps and finally they saw N at the door. "Gwenchana? Does it hurt anywhere? You had many bruises and you were bleeding. Do you need anything?" N questioned in a worried mother voice. "Aigoo, N-eomma came out. At least he cares for me" she mentally said and smiled. "I'm find N-eomma. What happened?"

Sooyeon's POV

After the guys told me what happened, I was so shocked that all that came out was a simple "Oh". I looked at my arm and saw that it was all bandaged up. "Wait where are we?" I asked.

"We are at the dorms" N said. I nodded then looked around the room. Hongbin looked at me then walked out. I was confused. I slowy got up then walked towards the door. I went to Hongbin's room and saw that he was lying down on his bed. I strided over and sat next to him. He looked at me then walked towards the door.

I saw that everyone was having breakfast so I went and sat down next to Hyuk. We chatted among ourselves and I noticed that Hongbin hasn't said a peep.

"Hongbin, are you okay? You haven't said a peep" I said and cocked my head to the side.

"I'm done eating. I'm going to the practice rooms" He ignored my question.

Was he mad at me? What did I do to make him like this? Did I do something I wasn't suppose to? So many questions ran through my head. I looked over at Hyuk and he just shrugged. After having breakfast, N went to the practice rooms to check on Hongbin. I feel like I'm the cause of him acting this way.

Hongbin's POV

"It's all because of me" I repeated over and over again. It's true, all because of me, Soo Yeon lost her memory in the car accident. If I hadn't told her, it would of been better because then none of this crap would of happened. She would of remembered me. All of our precious memories. 

"Kong, are you okay?" N asked. I nodded and got up. He looked me in the eye and then hugged me. I was shocked and was about to cry a river because he had that motherly feel.

"It's okay, let it all out. I can tell you're sad just by looking at your eyes. You can't fool me"

I then cried my eyes out. After the crying, I told Hakyeon (N's real name) about me and Soo Yeon and our past. My eyes were getting watery just telling the story and his eyes were teary too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Kind of short update. Mianhae for not updating *Bows 90 degrees* . My broswer wasn't cooperating with me also i've been busy with school work. I promise to update though! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! :D

Saranghaeyo! <3 <3 <3 <3