~Chapter 2~

Broken Promise

Recap:

We talked and we kind of got comfortable of each other now. We pulled into the dance studio parking lot and I got out. Then everyone got out. I asked them what they were doing and they said that they still had an hour but Ken was going to go pick up Ravi. Ken drove off as we entered the building. I saw that the other 3 were already there and stretching. They looked at the time and said "You're 5 minutes late" in unison.

"I know, I know. Important matter came up and I forgot to tell you."

"Girl, are you going to practice in those" Hyuna said eyeing my clothes.

I shook my head and asked Dara for my clothes. She threw the bag to me and I went to go change I came out and the girl's eye were widen. I followed their eyes and saw that they were looking at the now complete VIXX. Me and Hongbin explained then we started practicing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgXF9V-B5M )(You're Hani aka the purple haired girl)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We did our ending poses and then collapsed on the floor. We laid down for about a few moments then got up. The guys were clapping and cheering and we bowed. We laughed then practiced it again and again. They guys gave us a few pointers and where to improve. After about our 7th time practicing it, we fell and were seriously crawling on the floor to our water bottles. We each downed our last water bottle then sighed.

"I wonder if this will be good enough to beat the other school" Hyosung asked.

"Of course! You guys have to win. Especially since we helped you. If you win, you better mention us or not depends on whether you can get help or not." Hyuk answered.

It was almost midnight and I'm glad that tomorrow is a Sunday which means no school again!! Yoohoo!! Everyone mingled or chatted or whatever for a while then went our seperate ways. I walked out the studio and heard someone clear their throat. I looked back and VIXX standing in a straight line with their arms across their chest.

"Did you forget who brought you here Missy. " N said.

"Oops sorry N. Don't go on eomma mode okay" I teased and he made his judging face while the rest laughed. We got in the car and Hongbin was looking at his phone.

"Ken Hyung, send me and Soo Yeon to this address. My mom told me that our family is sleeping over at Soo Yeon's house."

My eyes widen at what he said. He can't come over yet! I have to take my posters down and hide them in my closet especially my Hongbin posters!. I need to hide most of my albums because girl, I'm a hard-core Starlight. Minutes later, we arrived at my house and we entered. Even VIXX. Okay this just made things 10x worse.

"Hey, let's go check out Noona's room. Which one's your room Noona.?" Hyuk said.

"Second one to the right" I said concentrating on cooking for them. I soon realized what I said and ran to the living room. No one. I ran upstairs and saw that they were not there also but my door was open. Dang it!!!!. I mentally cursed myself and walked in. Everyone's eyes were widen especially Hongbin's. I frowned and stared at the ground. I wasn't a Sasaeng Fan or anything. I won't go that far so why are they so surprised.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of told you guys my room. umm.. well I'll get going now. I don't want the food to burn." I quicky ran downstairs but missed a step and fell on the floor with a loud thud. All the guys came running down and by all, I mean VIXX and Ji Ho. They came down and saw that I was on the floor and rubbing my before they bursted out laughing quietly. I pouted then got up. My bum still hurted a lot and Ji Ho came to help me. He was trying to hold his laughter and I can see it.

He set me down on the couch and went to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack. They sat around in the living room staring at me like I'm suppose to explain something. Noticing I forgot about the food, I got up quickly and ran to the kitchen but half way there, I tripped over the little step. I fell and the boys bursted out laughing again. I pouted again and walked to the kitchen. Ji Ho was putting the food on the plates and I hugged him from behind.

"Gomawo Oppa." I mumbled in his back. He ruffled my hair and called the boys over to eat. They gasped at the sight of food and me hugged Ji Ho.

"Are you two dating?" Ravi said.

I pouted for the nth time and said "I can't be able to hug my brother without having someone ask if we are dating?"

He apologizes and they start to dig in except Hongbin since well, he already ate. I soon found myself falling asleep and I lay on Ji Ho's shoulder. I closed my eyes then drifted to my kpop dreamland.

No One's POV

The guys finished eating and washed everything. They sat down again and heard soft snoring. Leo looked at Soo Yeon and Ji Ho pointed to them.

"Their asleep" He said and walked to the couch to also sleep. The rest looked in Ji Ho's direction and saw an alseep Soo Yeon and Ji Ho. Ravi,N and Hyuk carried Ji Ho to his room and Hongbin carried Soo Yeon to her room. He gently put her down and tucked her in. He moved a few hairs that were covering her face and admired her. He placed a small kiss on her forehead and left the room. Everyone was knocked out cold. Ken fell asleep on N in the single chair, Leo was asleep on the couch laying down, Hyuk and Ravi were on the floor and snoring like crazy. No where else to sleep except the couch in Soo Yeon's. So Hongbin went back up the stairs and into her and laid on the little lightly colored pink couch.

He looked at her and fell asleep also.

-Next Morning- (Soo Yeon's POV)

I woke up to the smell of Bacon,Eggs and Pancakes. I walked downstairs totally forgetting about VIXX and the Lee's being here. My hair was super messy and I was wear only shorts and a tanktop. I rubbed my eyes and my eyes finally cleared so I can see clearly. Everyone was staring at me. Ji Ho came up to me with a mirror and put it infront of his face. I gasped and ran upstairs. I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the shower just to kill time. I walked out wearing this.

I sat down and ate breakfast. Everyone was chatting and Samchon,Imo, Eomma and Appa had an annoucement. "We are going on a business for 2-3 months and we were wondering if VIXX will be willing to let our little Soo Yeon stay with you guys for the time being." Eomma said.

"Eomma! I'm not a child anymore. I'm 17 now. I'm a teenager and Oppa's an adult already. I can just stay here." I whined.

"Honey, your brother is going to get married to Jaemi in 2 years and he will inherit the business. I'm afraid to break it to ya hon, but Ji Ho will be going with us. So will Jaemi." Appa said.

"No problem Mr. Jung. We just need to ask our manager and company." N said while dialling their manager. "Manager-hyung, can I have a friend live with us for about 2-3 months? She needs a place to stay since she's still underage and has no one to take care of her..............Jinja!..............Arraseo.... Gomawo."

"So what did he said?"

"Your company was in a meeting and he had his phone on speaker. The company said she can stay under two conditions. 1. No telling others that you live with idols. 2. No funny business even if you are underage." N spoke and I nodded. I wiped my mouth and headed to the door. Hongbin's mother asked where I was going and I said I was going shopping with the girls. VIXX wanted to tag along so they ended up coming with.

We shopped for a good 2 hours before resting to eat lunch. We felt like eating some street food so we went to an Ddeokbokki (Tteokbokki) stand and ate Ddeobokki. After eating we continued shopping for a while then decided to head home. VIXX came over to my place again and I went to my room to pack my stuff. I grabbed a enough clothes that will last me atleast 2 months. I grabbed some of my VIXX albums and SNSD albums.

I came back downstairs and saw that the couples were packed. They hugged me then left but before Jaemi left she gave me a bracelet and took out a moon and sun necklace, like the one from a movie called Twitches.

  

She said that since she's the only child, she wanted to give this to me because I was like a little sister to her. It was beautiful and I just hugged her. She put them on and ran to the car and waved before the car drove off.

"Lets go" I said while putting my suit cases in the back. They nodded then left to the dorms. It was nice and scary at the same time. We went to the front entrance and many fans were waiting and Hongbin held me close. One of the fan girls purposely tripped me and I fell. Hongbin and the others kept walking while the girl who tripped me and her friends looked at me while laughing.

No One's POV

Hongbin noticed that Soo Yeon was no longer by him when they got into the building. He headed back out and found her surround by a few girls sending her kicks. He pushed the girls aside and help Soo Yeon up. She was crying and she was starting to get bruises. "She's my friend so don't ever hurt her or touch her" Hongbin said trying to be as gentle as he could. The girls made a path and they walked right into the building straight to the dorm.

N got up immediately after seeing her condition. He got the first aid kit and started to put medicine on her.

------------------------------------------------

Kind of a short update. Please continue to read arraseo?. Comment,Subscribe and Upvote.!