~Chapter 1~

Broken Promise

"Oppa!! Eodiya! (Oppa! Where are you?)" Little 7 year old Soo Yeon cried. Her brother went to go hang out with his friends and completely forgot about her. Soo Yeon cried and cried. A little boy around her age appeared and hugged her.

"It's okay. My mommy can send you home and I promise we are not bad people." The little boy said while patting her back. She stopped crying and nodded in 'Please take me home'. He brought her to his mom and explained what happened.

His mom gasped in shock and also in realization. So she asked the little girl, " Are you by chance Jung Soo Yeon?". The little girl nodded and she took her home. They knocked on the door 2 times before Soo Yeon's mother came to open it. "Yeobo!!! Someone's here!" Her mother shouted while smiling brightly.

"Nuguya? Omo! Su Bin-ah. Is that really you? Are you really Lee Su Bin? Where's Hong Joo?" Her appa asked.

The lady Su Bin explained what happened and called their eldest child. Her brother came home ASAP( As Soon A Possible). While waiting for him to come home, they told her and the little boy that they have been friends for a very long time. The two nodded in understanding and then her brother bursted through the door. He got a scolding and the Lee's left but the little boy came back a few moments later.

"I promise to never leave you alone like your brother okay. We'll be best friends!" He said showing his dimples and holding out his pinky. She wrapped her pinky with his and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Middle school-

"Yo Bin! Where were you this whole week? What happened to the Happy Happy Bin, huh?" Soo Yeon exclaimed as she walked out of the school gates.

"Yeon, I'm sorry but I'm leaving for the U.S, Annyeong." and he walked to his mom's car.

"Oppa is bad! You broke your promise. How could you! Don't ever appear in front of my face again!" Soo Yeon cried and ran away.

Hongbin felt a pang in his heart when she said that. He didn't want to leave but it was because his mom got a new job in the U.S. His mom drove off and stopped at the near by stop light. Hongbin looked out the window and saw Soo Yeon crying and waiting for the light to turn to walk. It turned to walk and she crossed the road.

Hongbin's mother saw here too. She was about to call out her name but something unexpected happen. They heard tires screaching and then a crash. A speeding car hit Soo Yeon and sped off. She laid there still crying and still able to move a bit. She was losing a lot of blood and some people that was also walking went to check if she was okay. Hongbin and his mother immediately came out of their car and ran to her side. Hongbin cried and held her close. His mother called the police and in less then 5 minutes, they were already there. Su Bin called her husband to come get the car and have a friend drop him off. He came and picked up the car.

The people put her in an ambulance car and backed away. "We can have two people come with us" Hongbin's mother and him went into the ambulance car. Hongbin was holding Soo Yeon's hands while crying and blaming himself for her car accident. His mother patted his back told him it's not his fault. They reached the hospital and they went straight to the ER for surgery and whatnot.

They waited for her parents to come before they left for their flight. Her parents were of course crying and her brother was crying too. The doctors said she's in a short-term coma and will wake up in about 2-3 weeks.

-------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Present time

"Ji Ho! Your girlfriend is here. Get your down here!" You yelled.

"Arraseo. Chakaman! I'll be down in a bit." Her brother shouted back

"Ppali!" I rushed him

Ji Ho's girlfriend was really pretty,nice and caring.

They both are ulzzangs and they have almost everything in common except that Ji Ho is always late and his girlfriend Jaemi is always on time or early. They were planning on getting married soon but they decided to wait until Jaemi is 23 and Ji Ho is 24. Anyway they have been dating since middle school so I don't have any doubts about them.

My brother finally came down with a bouquet of flowers

"Happy Anniversery Babe" Ji Ho said and kissed her on the cheek. I pointed my pointer finger towards my mouth and made vomit noises. My brother glared at me and we girls just laughed. My mom walked in and said "Kids, The Lee's are back today! I've invited them for dinner at ________ and they said yes. Wear something nice okay. No jeans Ji Ho and you  *Points to me* wear a dress. No aruging" I was about to say something but she left.

"Aish! She knows I don't like to wear dresses. I don't even know how to walk in heels." I whined. Jaemi came by my side.

"I can teach you if you want. I'll help you prepare for the dinner. Me and your brother can do our Anniversery Plans some other time." Jaemi said.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and looked at the clock. It was almost 4 and it takes almost an hour for me to get ready so I decided to prepare. Jaemi followed me to my room and I saw an outfit on my bed. I sighed and took a bath. I dried my hair and went to my make up table. Jaemi did my make-up lightly then curled my hair. I put my outfit on and then my heels.

I tried walking but I kept stumbling. Jaemi told Ji Ho to come into the room and when he did, his eyes widen.

"Is this really Jung Soo Yeon or are you someone else." Ji Ho said in a daze. I giggled then replied.

"Oppa it's me Jung Soo Yeon."

He laughed and Jaemi told Ji Ho go to my side. She told my to link arms with Ji Ho and I did. She told to pretend that I was walking on a balance beam. I imagined it and I kept falling but luckily Ji Ho caught me. Jaemi said to lift my feet a bit higher when I walk and to balance myself. In no time, I was able to walk in heels and I ran/fast walked to Jaemi and hugged her.

"I can't wait til you and Oppa get married. I'd love if you were my sister. Oh how about we invite you. I'm sure mom won't mind since you guys are getting married in 2 years" I stated. She was worried that she might not fit in and we told it's okay because I don't know even know who the Lee's are or that's what I think. She nodded then went to my closet. Yes, we share clothes. I had many dresses but I barely wear them so they are in mint condition. I also had matching heels so they were also good.

She grabbed a dress and went to the bathroom. She changed then stepped out.

It looked so nice on her. Her make up and hair already matched so we went down stairs. I told mom that Jaemi was joining us and she was very happy. She was kind of jumping and then she noticed what I was wearing. Her eyes were in awe and she clasped her hands together. Ji Ho then came out and eyed him.

"That's what I'm talking about my boy" Dad said going over to pat Oppa's shoulder. Everyone got in the car, did I mention that I was rich? Yep, my dad owns Jung Corporation. I'm not like those rich spoiled brats. Pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. Those type of people makes my blood boil. So yeah, we entered the car and drove off to _________. We arrive at the place and sat down at our reserved spot.

The Lee's then came in and sat at the same table.

"Where's Hongbin, Su Bin-ah?" Mom asked.

"Oh he's on his way. I forgot to tell you. Hongbin is an idol now. He's in the group VIXX."

I was drinking my water and when she said that their son Hongbin was in the group VIXX, I choked on my water.

" S-so, your son is my bias from VIXX?!?!" I said. She was shocked and just nodded.

"Omo! Soo Yeon-ah!, You're so grown up now. You are even more mature" She said.

"We've met before?" I question. She was shocked againb and said yes. Eomma explained how after my car accident I lost some of my memory and they said that it might take years to gain all of them back. Her expression became sad then happy.

"Here's Hongbin." She said.

My heart, it's beating so fast. I'm meeting my bias from my favorite boy group. I can't believe it!!. He came in panting then apologized and sat down. He sat across from me then stared at me. I began feeling a bit uncomfortable and was about to excuse myself to use the bathroom but Su Bin spoke.

"Soo Yeon-ah. How have you been?"

"I've been well Imo. I'm still trying to get my memories back but other then that, I'm doing great" I said.

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope you remember everything. My, have you gotten more beautiful"

"Imo, are you saying I wasn't beautiful before?" I pretended to be mad

"A-Aniya! that's not what I meant." She was flustered

"I'm just kidding Imo" I giggled then everyone else laughed. We chatted and chatted while eating our food but the only person who wasn't talking was Hongbin.

"Ummm... Hongbin-ssi are you okay? You haven't really said anything." I asked him

"I-I'm fine." He studdered.

I nodded then looked at the time. It was almost 7 and I had a school dance project and we planned to practice at 8.

"Eomma, Mianhaeyo but I need to go. I have a school dance project and we planned on practicing today." I said. My mom nodded and said I could go. I thanked her and got up. "I'll take you. I have to get back to the dorms too" Hongbin said. I nodded and he called someone. "Hyung, can you come pick me up........ okay thanks" he ended his call. "Did you call Ken-ssi?" I asked.

"How did you know?"

"I-I'm a starlight (VIXX's Fandom)" I answered.

"Jinja! Umm.. Who's your favorite member?"

"Y-You" I studdered. I felt my cheek burning so I used my hair to cover my face. I heard him chuckle and say 'Cute'. I looked up and him then heard a loud 'Honk'. Ever since the car accident, I've been afraid of hearing Honks from car. I jumped then crouched down. I covered my ear then started mumbling "Please don't kill me". I felt arms hold my shoulders and pull me up. I looked up and saw Hongbin's worried eyes." Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I nodded again and we went to vixx's van.

"Hi hyung! How was the dinner?" Hyuk asked.

"It's was nice" Hongbin said then sat in the car. " Where's Ravi?"

"Ravi is already at the dorm." Ken said.

"Ummm Binnie, who's this?" N asked.

"She's Jung Soo Yeon. Remember during our trainee days I would talk about her?" Hongbin said.

"Oh! So you're Soo Yeon. Hi Noona, I'm-"

"Hyuk" I cut him off.

I pointed and to each member and said their names.

"N, Ken, Leo, Hyuk"

"She's a starlight" Hongbin added.

We talked and we kind of got comfortable of each other now. We pulled into the dance studio parking lot and I got out. Then everyone got out. I asked them what they were doing and they said that they still had an hour but Ken was going to go pick up Ravi. Ken drove off as we entered the building. I saw that the other 3 were already there and stretching. They looked at the time and said "You're 5 minutes late" in unison.

"I know, I know. Important matter came up and I forgot to tell you."

"Girl, are you going to practice in those" Hyuna said eyeing my clothes.

I shook my head and asked Dara for my clothes. She threw the bag to me and I went to go change I came out and the girl's eye were widen. I followed their eyes and saw that they were looking at the now complete VIXX. Me and Hongbin explained then we started practicing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgXF9V-B5M )(You're Hani aka the purple haired girl)

My dance out fit

Dara's

Hyosung

Hyuna's