13th October 2013

Letters to EXO

12th October 2013


Dear LuHan,
Hey Bestie! I'm so sorry for never telling you that I was leaving. You know I'm a wimp.


But I am so grateful for your friendship throughout the years. You mean the world to me. You always have, and always will.


But there's something I have to admit to you. I love you. Not a as a friend, but as a love interest.


I never really noticed my feelings for you until you got your first girlfriend, SeHuna. I realized I felt jealously towards her. She stole your first kiss. She stole your innocence. She stole your attention. But most of all, she had stolen your heart when you had already stolen mine. 


When you guys broke up and I comforted your heart, I felt happy, but sad. Does that even make sense? Well anyways, then you fell in love again. . . And once again, that person wasn't me.


I kept comforting you through every break up even though my heart was already broken.


When you kept falling in love with someone who wasn't me, I wanted to break off all ties with you. But when I see you smile, hear you laugh, smell your cologne, poke your dimples, taste your home cooked meals that was full of love, I couldn't help but fall in love with you all over again.


I love you. And I so sorry that I'm too late to say. I hope you are happy wherever you are, because then, I'll be happy too.


I love you, my deer.


        Love,
Your Best Friend