He Left me Alone

We Miss You Panda

Suho POV.

A Week passed since Kris Left Exo…Left us…Left his Family.

I think me and the other Members could hide our Sadness well, but Tao didn’t.

He is like a Puppy who lost his owner…he cries all day long he won’t eat much, when he eats anything. He doesn’t wants to be with his group mates, but all alone in his room. He didn’t spoke to us the last 7 days. I worry about him…will he be alright? I mean he had a special relation to Kris and now it’s just destroyed and he left Tao all by himself, and I don’t know how to deal with him in his state. I mean everyone feels down, one of our family members left us and probably will never come back, he rejected every try to contact him, I think this hit Tao the most, when he tried to call Kris and he just hung up. We only can hope that Tao will make it through this hard time without leaving…or doing worse things.

Tao POV.

I feel down…my best friend just left me alone, all by myself, I feel sick, I am not worth it to be in this group any longer, i mean I pull everyone down with my sadness and being depressed all the time…but no one will worry about me. They never did. They never will. Now where I lost the only person who ever cared about me I feel lonely, at the bottom of a black hole, where I can’t find a way out…I wish I could but all I see is darkness. I’m sick of it, crying everyday waiting for the sleep to come over me and dry my tears…yeah sleep…that’s the only time I’m not crying or sad, because there he is, he is there in my dreams, he stays by my side and won’t leave me, not in my dreams. He’s like a treasure I never want to lose. I wish I could sleep forever, so I could be together with him forever, never being separated, like I wanted it all the time. I'm asking myself why I don’t set an end on this, I could vanish so easily now. No one would even notice or care, I mean why they should, I’m a who cries all the time, I can’t dance or sing, I’m clumsy, and I need everyone’s help for the easiest things… I wanted to be a warrior to be a guard for my group mates but the only thing I am is a sticky Gum under their shoes, which would be washed away one day anyway. So why am I trying to keep on, when I could end this…right now?!  

Luhan POV.

We tried to cheer Tao up, but it didn’t go as planned. We tried to take him out to eat chicken with us, but when we reached the stand he began to cry, tears streamed down his face while he whined something what sounded like – Chicken is not my style – I felt so sorry for him. We went home immediately where he locked himself in his room. Again. Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried to talk with him and knocked against his door a few times till tao shouted that he wanted to be alone. Then both came back in the living room where we sat on the couch talking about Tao’s state.

‘I really don’t know what we can do…I never had to deal with a situation like this’ Chanyeol said looking at Baekhyun, who locked down on the table.

‘Me neither’ Sehun suddenly said, he was quite all the time.

‘We really should do anything, it can’t go on like this, the Manager are annoyed because of Taos behavior, and I feel so bad for him’ Suho spoke directly, we heard a Door slam. Probably Tao, who went on toilet or something. We never thought that he heard us or the wrong words.